Why havent you taken the Any Forumspill troons? It may seem counter intuitive...

Why havent you taken the Any Forumspill troons? It may seem counter intuitive. But since you will always have a male body, why not use your natural advantage to be lean and sexy instead of flabby and gross?

Attached: tomboyexercise.webm (478x850, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thicccharlie?t=qZ6lSb0CbRD5Y3QXlTtT7A&s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AB is my /tttt/ crush and she's fit

i have, i just dont tone my upper body, i only do enough to keep it packed in and looking cute

She's afab and it wouldn't look like that though

You're right, you'd look better because you have male privilege.

Hrt femboys should take the fit pill too.

Attached: 20220609_234034.jpg (768x1024, 125.15K)

What the fuck are those thighs. First time in my life I've wanted to suck a dick, and only to get my head crushed by those thighs while I'm doing it.

tell me how to take the Any Forumspill and I will

It would look like a muscley man, not hot like that

absolutely made for bisexual cock..

or you'll look like a weak flabby man, embrace the inherent masculinity of your body and capitalize on it. Look at the people on the street and how fucking weak and pathetic they are. You won't feel like a tranny freak when you're in better physical condition than 99% of the population.

n-name?!??!"?!?!?!

None of the people in Any Forums like us :(((( I've asked for their advice many times and they usually just tell me to kill myself

I think about how cool it would be to get a bit muscular looking. but then I remember I'm 6'3 and I have trouble attracting anyone but bottoms as it is

depression mostly

twitter.com/thicccharlie?t=qZ6lSb0CbRD5Y3QXlTtT7A&s=09

Have fun user.

I am 6" and I've been doing all the right things to get big like going to the gym 5 times a week where I train until central and peripheral exaustion and take about 2,2g of protein/kilo I have and I'm weighting 80kg now. I wont post pictures because I am bulking right now so I can star cutting near summer (december for me).
Larger shoulders and legs make my waist look way smaller.
Take the Any Forums pill

What's your routine?

I'm getting there. got my bmi down from 32 to 30, it's progress

I do a five day cycle. 15 min cardio before weight lifting mon-fri and 45 minutes on saturday.

WTF I have the gay now