Please push me to girlmode so I can move forward with my life

Please push me to girlmode so I can move forward with my life

PLEASE

Attached: darkness imprisoning me.png (357x358, 39.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post body

take ur pills or whatever idk just let me top you

I've already posted my tits on this board like 4 times. The rest of my body is ugly

Post them then or link post

i know it’ll be scary at first. You should try girlmoding at home and get adjusted to it there before your first time girlmoding in public. Go somewhere close to home so that if you freak out you can easily get back home safely. Go somewhere that has a fair amount of people so that you’re less likely to stick out if you don’t pass. Go with a friend, preferably cis f. Good luck

you've probably already seen them

unsee
.cc/album#e4kGVcrqHmvSmOMi

Have you tried displaying feminine styles piecemeal? Like change your hair, wait for that to no longer cause you anxiety, and then wearing a skirt until that no longer causes you anxiety etc.

What would that accomplish? I don't look or act passable. Walking in public in women's clothes will just humiliate me and invite being hatecrimed

I don't have style. I don't know anything about beauty, or fashion. I just have big poofy wild wavy/curly hair or I slap it in a ponytail sometimes and I wear the same hoodie / jacket every day

I had not ;) very nice boobs yes I think you should girlmode they must be hard to hide;))

They are hard to hide, I quit my job because I couldn't hide them anymore with a sports bra and hoodie.

But you shouldn't have to hide them darling. You should present them to the world with a sexy cleavage ;))

I am 6'1, with broad shoulders, and a deep voice and I can't voice train without having a miniature mental breakdown. I won't pass.

Why is that? Do you need a bf who helps you with that?

You should probably find local trans support groups/group therapy in your area and work on yourself. Talk to other real people and see what advice they have to give you.

How would a boyfriend help me with girlmoding

I went to a local trans support group a few years ago. I was the only mtf, there were 8 ftms. No one seemed to want me there. Not because I was an autist who said weird things or anything like that, it was just clear that I'm from a different world with different needs from them and I didn't vibe with the group. So I stopped going. The experience was terrible.

he could help encourage you and fuck the boy out of you obv

user I am seriously hurting and struggling sex is not important to me right now

step 1. leave this shitty board
step 2. connect with irl queer people
step 3. avoid hatecrimey situations
step 4. don t give a fuck about what strangers on the street say and think. they don t shelter u or care for u so why should u care for them?
step 5. have a support network of friends to talk to and move past hurdles (pro tip: don't return to this board, you ll get memed or demoralized)
I think you got this. Always do what your heart tells u to do, good luck

do it faggot, do you really want to larp as a man forever?

I wish my bf did this but he cares about these stupid things called 'boundaries'

>Please push me to girlmode so I can move forward with my life

>Noooo! I can't possibly girlmode I'm a massive hon wah wah

There will never be a perfect moment to start presenting female. You need to make it happen as no one else will.

What do you think push me means? If I thought I was able to girlmode I'd be doing it.