Welcome and if you have or are
>autistic
>adhd
>trans
>frenly
>have extremely niche hobbies or interests
You belong here with us

Previous thread

Attached: 2hu how 2 draw.png (852x923, 217.26K)

touhou image made me think it’d be a good idea to post my sakuya figure. Do you guys collect figures? I only have 2 scales because they’re so expensive but I want more

Attached: 775A97AB-2AD2-4D84-9134-80236506FF72.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

I have a bunch of Miku ones at my parents, but want to sell most of them desu
I love figures, but hate the idea of not being able to just pack up and leave without leaving them behind

herrooo fwend!
i do nothing but play WoW and quake for past....my whole life. been on hrt 6 months now.

Attached: 1654085522933.jpg (2423x3856, 1.12M)

should i buy white egirl ikea desk or black normie ikea desk (choose wisely)

Attached: 1632190647822.png (1834x844, 243.03K)

I love the meido I love the meido I love the meido I love the meido I love the meido I love the meido I love the meido I love the meido I love the meido I love the meido I love the meido I love the meido
I want a Sakuya figure. I don't have any figures but I hope to get a couple when I do move out

Attached: ZMNifsZ.jpg (1152x768, 106.06K)

bump

why does every acne cream itch so hard

>no qott

this is just the same desk in 2 different colors, i'd choose based on on 2 things:
a) do you sit in the dark or in light
b) what color is the stuff that will be on the desk

1) what?
b) black and white

1) i mean do you sit in total darkness or do you let light into your room (or the room the desk will be in i guess)
b) the color doesn't matter then, i'd prob go with black

1) mostly the former but i sometimes let light in

Then i'd probably go with the white one so you can distinguish stuff on it more, unless you use dumb rgb shit like me

fair point i can't see shit on the current one

apologies for not responding to how I was last night. I fell asleep

I kinda hate reality
I kinda wanna just be a weird blob in a big void and watch godzilla movies and shit for all eternity

I only collect small scale transformers micro master size. I like them because they all fit in a small box.
Also sore today from the orchie feeling better though far less nauseous
>picrel my transformees

Attached: 0610221938a.jpg (1547x573, 156.59K)

Don't worry I fall asleep all the time

omg I have a bunch of these lying around in a box somewhere, my favorite one is this one my dad got me when I was a kid, it's like a WW2 submarine looking one. I don't know transformers very well but do you know who that could be?

I mainly collect 1:18 scale, which is 3 3/4” to 4”. A bunch of different lines are in that size, new and vintage, domestic and foreign. Most of those figures are superheroes — mostly Marvel, DC and Kamen Rider, but I have a little of many other things. Any figure that’s the same basic size as the others is fair game in my mind.

I have a handful of larger figures and dolls, and some other toys like a Teddy Ruxpin and I’ve recently started collecting a series of pocket pinball games Tomy made in the 80s.

Attached: 469A3054-42EA-4736-B059-2E263268961A.jpg (3024x3024, 1.31M)