So I took my pills for the first time, now what ?

So I took my pills for the first time, now what ?

Attached: 2EVxWd7.png (385x367, 66.99K)

u voice train and weight cycle while waiting for hrt to help

Whats a good resource for voice training ?
I'm still lifting weights but following the strong curves program now, is that any helpful ?
For reference I'm 24, just turned 24 a couple months ago.

Tbh I fell into having a passing voice, I didn't use any voice guides or anything.
>I'm still lifting weights but following the strong curves program now, is that any helpful ?
If you can do this while going through cycles of gaining and losing weight then yea its good.
I started hrt at 23.5, youve got this

>Tbh I fell into having a passing voice, I didn't use any voice guides or anything.
Very lucky of you, I think I'll have to practice quite a bit since i think my voice is pretty deep.
I think I'll be able to cycle the weight and keep lifting. At least I'll be burning calories lol.
>I started hrt at 23.5, youve got this
Thanks user, best luck of luck to us both!

good luck to you too friend:)

start learning how tondo your makeup and style your clothes for your bodytype

So pretty much watch makeup tutorials and fashion tutorials ?

yep. look into propper skincare and haircare for your skin and hair type too. womens health/beauty articles and videos area goldmine and honestly, the most important part of your transition after hrt

I know this is a stupid question but how do you find out your body and hair type ?
I’ll be sure to keep an eye out on the articles and videos, thank you user :)

a lil google-fu(or your search engine of choice) theres tons of articles for finding your skin and hair and body and face-shape types and even more articles on how to deal with each one!

Makes sense, thank you user. I gotta work on growing my hair back out due to some hiccups in the road lol.
One more question, is 50mg Bica and 4mg sublingual a bad starting point ?

nope! that sounds pretty close to how I started! i used cypro though, but bica is waaaayyy easier on you lol. hrt is largely dependant on genetics so know that there realy isnt a good hard and fast guide for how things will go. ive heard storys of trans girls who were flat until like three years in when they finaly got a growth spurt. for me I got a ton super early on and then kinda flatlined at 9 months. your body is basicly going through puberty again, so take good care of yourself, you're growing

Thanks for the info and I’ll be sure to take good care of myself. I already put an end to my nicotine intake and have pretty much quit drinking outside of a drink every now and then.

why weight cycle?

Attached: af1cd7523977b0b6b8a5641f770ddddd.jpg (767x1200, 168.44K)

dont waste ur time weight cycling

Attached: 1652245086254.png (1289x1400, 195.12K)

Change your name to Alice.

God, thank you. I was just about to get into the bullshit arguments but this infographic will do a lot of the legwork for me moving forward

of course! it drives me crazy too

oh wow thats actualy realy good to know. ive been trying and failing to weight cycle for a while now. guess I can just worry about putting on the 15lb i want and then forget about it

you need 8 years for fat redistribution?

Attached: 8ba.gif (480x270, 2.47M)

That’s an awful name but I’ll definitely figure out a name. The plan for now is to just chill.
So weight cycling doesn’t work and you just have to wait years ?

yes, just like everything else on HRT. it takes time.

what makes you think gaining and losing weight will make hips magically appear? don't damage your mental health

Makes sense, I’m not in any rush honestly. I mean the weight cycling made sense in the manner that you lose weight then gain it so that it redistributes right, but I’m glad that now I know that doesn’t work.
Trust me the last thing I need is more stress lol