White tranny

>white tranny
>lesbian
>major fetish for Asian girls

Am I malebrained beyond salvation?

Attached: A2E1079F-1032-4EEA-97F3-F4F063BB9150.jpg (724x1024, 88.42K)

Being white is pretty male brained

if you're libertarian that'd be the ultimate kek

You're just pathetic. Race mixing overall is based, having a fixation on one specific race (your own or others) is for losers

I'm not attracted to black or white people

I only like asians and hispanics

it's ok if you're hot and passing

Just 2 is less pathetic than just 1 but it's still pathetic

I’m passing but now hot.

>white tranny lesbian
so just an hetero male?
>imagine an asian girl wanting a tranny in the first place
kek good luck

>fixation on one specific race is for losers
It's just the standard in our society and was in ancient history with community building and such.

Calling people losers for fixating is ignorant.

With our huge populations it doesn't really matter if one decides to be xenophobic. Race will stop mattering in the not so far future, because of gene manipluation - but we will fuck it up and actually create different races - not what you think race mixing is (we are fucking our cousins no mather where they are from on earth). So you will have fuckers who actually transform themselves into furries, or actual dogs. Then you will have the transhumanists who will create the the war of singularity. The furry fighting side by side with the creepy anime women. If the transhumanists win the reality of races will get even more fucked up.

Let people do what they want.

>Race will stop mattering in the not so far future
not so fast tranny

i was about to say that's pretty harsh but actually i agree

You are based

he doesn't like whites or niggers, is NORMAL to have racial preferences, still shameful that he doesn't like his own race, but NORMAL, what is not normal is to like everyone equaly

>Race mixing overall is based
Thanks for your input Jamal

you like new world mongoloids too op? we're small with tiny eyes tooo

preference in general is fine but when it's so polarized you like absolute 0% of multiple races and fetishize others, that is cringeworthy. also the cringe factor for preferences depends on the individual's reason and for asian girl fetish in particular it's almost always super lame

TD G0Y

i yearn for asians because my first and only gf was an asian girl and i still kind of miss her
then again i'm open to dating anyone from any race and i'm off white so not quite the same as OP

japan is literally dying due to xenophobia and inbreeding
the british would've died out too or morphed into literal subhuman gremlins (worse than they are now) if they didn't colonize the rest of the world and broaden their gene pool at home with people they colonized
so yea xenophobia does matter

yes and now are full off dysgenic mutts, fuck off jew

>White tranny
>lesbian
>major feitsh for black women
how malebrained is this?

Who cares? It’s extremely ducking based. Contrast is beautiful.