AITA for fucking my gf in front of her plushies?

AITA for fucking my gf in front of her plushies?
So my gf (mtf) has a lot of plushies who she is quite attached to and usually makes sure to put them away when we have sex because she says it's embarrassing if they see her getting railed.
Anyways last night I thought it would be hot to tie her up and fuck her in front of her plushies, she of course frantically tried to cover the plushies when she learned of my plan but I had her overwhelmed and immobilised quickly at which point she started begging me to put the plushies away so they wouldn't have to see her. I thought she was just playing to be quite honest and started fucking her, ngl it was the hottest fuck we'd had in a while but I noticed she was a lot more stoic than usual. Anyways I finished up in her, untied her but she just stayed in the fetus position and started crying... I felt bad so I started cuddling her but she just continued crying until she fell asleep. I thought nothing more of it, thinking she'd have forgotten all about it the next day but she's been acting all passive towards me today not engaging in the usual playful comments and I'm kind of at a loss what to do... I mean it is just plushies right? Still I feel like this is impacting our relationship so I'd like to know what I should do now to get her back to her normal self

Attached: 106775-teddy-bears-anime-girls-sleepy.jpg (1920x1440, 314.23K)

lol

>AITA for fucking my gf in front of her plushies?
stopped reading here, yes.
captcha: sst4r

thats fucked up, u should have at least turned them away from things

No you raped him

I will next time. I didn't know this was such a se sensitive issue for trans girls
I would never do that

unironically buy new stuffed animals for her as soon as possible. This is the best advice you'll get. Make it something nice and personal

That's so mean

This is kind of fascinating. If you're a normal person this is seems so inconsequentially silly but it was genuinely probably traumatic for this terminally autistic tranny. I don't say that to demean her, this sounds like the emotional fixations and behavior of someone with autism. I have sympathy for her. If you see your relationship with your plushies through that worldview it would be incredibly fucked up for them to watch you have sex against your will.

Probably a larp tho. I cant help but imagine she would have a lot of urgency trying to keep the plushies from seeing her. Probably pretty far past the line her bf would think she was just being playful, especially considering how she reacted afterwords.

Should I throw away the old ones? I'm worried she'll cry even more if I did that

I thought she's just playing. She does enjoy being embarrassed usually but maybe I've gone too far

>Should I throw away the old ones?
Damn bro, you're really trying to any% speedrun that breakup huh?

Consider a heartfelt apology and chocolates. Don't try to explain why what you did wasn't wrong or any of that shit, otherwise your relationship is gonna sink like the Titanic.

I had a lot of stuffed animals as a kid, but most of my plushies went to my sister when she was born cause there’s a 10 year gap. I haven’t collected any since. I have one though that I’ve had basically since I was old enough to remember. My grandma used to have a puppy called Sam, and when she got him, she got me a plushy version of the dog. He was my go to stuffed animal as a kid, I took him everywhere and I’ve kept him on my bed since forever. I felt a little awkward about it as I got older, but I liked having him there. I still have him over 20 years later, and it’s the only stuffed animal I’ve really been attached to. There’s a lot of memories I’ve got associated with that little dog, but suffice to say, I’d be very uncomfortable if getting railed in front of him became one of them.

This is the gayest rape story I've ever read on this website. If it's real you are a pretty shitty person my fren.

if OP isn't lying that is rape and i'm not sure why nobody is bringing it up
you tied her up without her explicitly agreeing to it beforehand
you then did something which she did not agree to while you were fucked her as she was was tied up
therefore you had sex with her under a premise she did not consent to, which is rape. you are a rapist. now that's fine, maybe buy her chocolate and apologize and everything will be okay

I was just thinking that if I bought her new untainted plushies it would only make sense to throw away the old tainted ones.
But I'll probably try it with an apology and some other presents to make up for it

People probably think it's a larp. It was definitely not consensual, and therefore rape.

If user is lucky, has the humility and apologizes, and she's willing to accept the apology... the relationship might survive.

Assuming OP isn't a literal piece of trash. In which case she needs to just throw the whole man away.

Treating this like not a larp on the off chance you actually fucking did this.

Yeah dude. You went to far. There's a word we have "going too far and having sex with them when they dont actually want it." You fucked this up incredibly bad. Possibly irreparably.

If you dont want to end up single and be known in your social circle as "the rapist" start treating this seriously, prostrate yourself under her and explain how you fucked this all up and that you know how badly you fucked this up, and do everything you can to repair this and never hurt her again.

Im glad this is fake and this girl doesnt exist. Nobody is retarded enough to actually think this is a good idea.

This has been posted before. It’s 100% fake. lol

OP is a dumb larp but do trans girls actually care about their plushies watching?

Was it real the first time?
Not unless they're mentally children.

It would be weird

It would be weird if you see them as a symbol of innocence I suppose. Either way it's mentally childish so OP is probably a statutory rapist