Hypothetical situation for tranners and reppers: There’s two buttons in front you...

Hypothetical situation for tranners and reppers: There’s two buttons in front you. One turns you into your desired gender but cisgender instantly (ie- mtf to cis female). The other would remove your dysphoria and any desire to transition permanently, letting you live as your AGAB
comfortably. Which would you choose?

I feel like the answers are obviously going to be skewed because dysphoria influences you to choose the first one, but I still feel like it’s an interesting premise. I think that considering childhood socialization makes the latter more noteworthy.

Attached: CE3A6209-9433-4519-B861-1E88D46D906E.png (900x900, 14.08K)

I'd rather be cis female, just because that would be closer to who I desire to be as a person.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 898.gif (400x225, 241.41K)

Depends if I'd be ugly or not. I'm a pretty good looking guy, turning into a fridgebod cishon who bleeds from my fish gash and gets talked over at work doesn't sound like a very good deal to me, besides I'd be post wall as a foid and I'm in my prime as a moid.

I guess be a cis person of the opposite sex. For a long time I thought otherwise (maybe due to shame and the pain of being trans), but it's just what I want. It's not very logical, I'd be happy either way, but currently it's who I want to be.

So you'll look exactly the same but just cis?

I think I'd rather take the latter option to be honest, I don't know why

same. Let’s say that if your attractiveness is preserved (like an 8/10 man to 8/10 woman). Not having to deal with foid reproductive system and social shit does seem like a massive boon.

literally who except mtfs wouldnt choose the first

The one that turns me into a cis girl
t. repper

the cis button

i don't care anymore either button ends the pain anyway

i also want kids so i'd probably choose to be cis female just to give birth

first button, every time

My personality and interests make more sense as a man, I'd pick the second one.

Girl button, please and thank you.

t. tranner

i think the a good question is how much dysphoria affects your personality. if i took that second pill that would remove my dysphoria, would i still be the same person?

literally either
I just want to not feel like this anymore

Attached: 77813.jpg (500x500, 108.49K)

>t. Mtf
Cis guy with no dysphoria 1000%. Why TF would I wanna be a tranny and give up penis privilege and camaraderie amongst men? I'd rather just be normal.
Fuck dysphoria!
Fuck being a tranny!
And fuck jannies!

You would not. Thus the problem.

That's if you're actually dysphoric, anyway. As in trans from birth if you knew so or not. That shit IS your brain. There's evidence MTFs are default equipped with brains within the normal female range. FTMs get male ones in the male range. The structures measured do not change. I suppose we don't really know how much of someone's personality this involves, but if it weren't something very core, would you need to be trans in the first place? I doubt it's so simple as walking off as you but without the dysphoria debuff.

I pick cisfem myself. No way I'm essentially killing myself so someone else lives my life. Maybe once upon a time I wished God would do that so at least my parents would have someone worthwhile in their lives, but fuck that. I wanna live.

Attached: EsX8pVTW4AAmrdp.jpg (1244x968, 150.07K)

you know, trender, you don't have to transition if you don't want to