So Finnster has real boobs now

So Finnster has real boobs now.

She told everyone it was gynecomastia but that's obviously bull. I think they're lovely.

Attached: front.png (1074x1080, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/f1nn5ter/clip/HomelyResourcefulCrowPrimeMe-sQmDfn3soaNEhMuA?
twitch.tv/videos/1498390680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most estrogenised male I have ever seen in my life, I wonder what their hrt routine is like?

she really needs a rhinoplasty, that nose is too wide and masculine

she's getting paid $$ like a CEO of a tech company makes. I think it's working user..

Attached: top.png (634x642, 707.54K)

>So Finnster has real boobs now.
is it not just the thing he normally does where he presses his normal chest fat together to create the little cleavage in the center

Nope, the change from before is very visible. Finn had to bring it up to explain it away

Finn also walked around outside in the playboy bunny outfit for 250. good stream

Attached: out.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Attached: pokzx9tbnmh81.png (542x382, 185.64K)

can you link the vid of finn explaining its gyno? i am very intrigued

You know that's a very convincing pair of fake breasts, right?
Looks like clickbait, but what as the toy?

all i can say is finn said early in the stream he developed gyno and chat proceeded to talk about his new boobs the whole time since finn confirmed they were his

Unpopular opinion: femboys look better without hrt and fake boobs etc

twitch.tv/f1nn5ter/clip/HomelyResourcefulCrowPrimeMe-sQmDfn3soaNEhMuA?
It’s real

clips?

twitch.tv/videos/1498390680

I don't think that's unpopular. If they look too close to women, it kind of defeats the purpose. I like my femboys with some visible masculinity

Is finn basically proof that any man can be groomed into being trans as long as they get enough positive attention?

A femboy on HRT is a tranny
a femboy with fake boobs is a crossdresser

A femboy is just a feminine twink

sideboob

Attached: side.png (1376x953, 2.29M)

It's people like you that boogeyman themselves in to getting a Micheal Jackson nose.

Every time he looks to the side and you see his nose and browbone in profile the illusion breaks

Finn was showing overwhelming amounts of girl behavior when she started streaming. the stream has just been more a means of slowly coming out
and it's not like Finn had no role in this, every decision regarding the stream is ultimately hers

she's gaslighting the whole internet. there's no way she's not a girl

She's so pretty right?

Attached: F1nn5ter.jpg (580x600, 52.62K)

>trans
isnt it more likely that finn already had the tendencies and is using streaming as an execuse to act on them with "donation goals"?

There was another streamer by the name of abominable alien who was a really funny guy in the ice Poseidon era who could do an extremely convincing female voice and likes cross dressing as a joke. He eventually got facial feminization surgery as a "joke" with a donation goal and now does the female voice full time.

that's hilarious haha I wish I could get vaginoplasty as a joke absolutely bonkers haha

>there's no way she's not a girl
uhh look at the size of his hand

she's a trans girl

Lol

Attached: q96af6risxc81.jpg (1284x2500, 275.74K)

What a hooker