Are you ever going to stop being like this and have some kids, user...

Are you ever going to stop being like this and have some kids, user? Do you really see yourself being like this at 40 years old? How is that even going to look?

Attached: cof.png (306x306, 72.86K)

i dont want kids, i havent wanted them since i knew not having kids was an option.
>Do you really see yourself being like this at 40 years old?
Hopefully this but richer hotter and more surgeries
>How is that even going to look?
pretty good i think

Conception the worst thing you can do to someone, because life is struggling and suffering. It's better to never exist.

Ftms will have kids

40 years old was 5 years ago

I look good, I get checked out by men in their 20s and women in their 20s often tell me I'm attractive

I will have kids with my future trans wife though

look to who? who cares?

I'm going to be dead by then lol

I'll probably have kids when I'm 35 but I'd rather not spend my 30s and 40s regretting that I repressed in my 20s

larp

wouldn't it be better to grow old with someone you love while raising children and then seeing their children grow? Being able to spend the holidays with the family you created, eating good food, telling stories. This is what makes life worth living, user. Especially when older.

Yes. I'm detrooning at 25 or possibly 30 if my skincare regime gives extra good results and held off the wall a few more years

Not a larp, but where this goes next is zoomers going "ur ugly unless u post noods and prove it", I may be old but I'm not stupid

or a delusional clymer moder

because you didn't have a kid they will be born as an ant or a pig in a farm instead.

i'd have kids, but i doubt i'd ever find somebody to marry me. i'll probably be 40 years old and still alone. hopefully i'll have found a trade to make myself useful by that point, and i can work hard and write and try to come to terms with existence.

I don't know if I'd make a good mother ;-;

Simple, I don't plan on reaching 30. :)

People that make choices like this usually don't think far ahead. The goal is to be "popular thing, right now". Concept of adulthood and family isn't a valid thought process. That talk is usually banned or reserved for detrans forums.

Yes its all I want but when I tried to have sex with a woman it emotionally wrecked me for six months and I came out of it a violent misogynist.

I guess I could adopt but I would only do it if there was more kids to adopt than people willing to adopt them. otherwise I think its fucked up to raise a kid in a not-normal environment to make myself feel better.

Attached: 1653529703596.jpg (640x640, 37.81K)

Yes, I am never having kids. People who don’t want kids do not make good parents. I will never reproduce and I will never detransition. If you knew me personally, you’d know the idea of me doing either of those things is absolutely laughable.

The irony is the people who most want kids are the least qualified to have them. It's like having guns, or wanting to be a politician. I nominate you to being forced into motherhood, for the good of the human race

who the fuck wants to get that old
>this

no i'm going till i burn the fuck out and die at 26,27 or something

no I hate children and would never want them to suffer in this disgusting world of rape and murder