Be BPD demon

>Be BPD demon
>Want a BF so bad
>Can't get one though because I decided to be a volcel cause BPD
>Know that if I got one, I'd only leave him worse off just like I have with all of my past romantic partners
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1601246845159.jpg (631x480, 133.97K)

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.

i almost feel bad for bpdemons, i always feel i can fix them but i can't, and i get tired and frustrated by their antics

I don't care if i hurt them, everybody hurts me
there are billions of peopl+e, get a boyfriend

I don't imagine seeing yourself as a demon is very helpful towards your life.

Attached: 1605451958766.jpg (395x600, 25.21K)

What does this mean? Use your words, faggot.

im sad and hate myself

Okay, why are you sad and why do you hate yourself. If its because of the reasons in your OP, if you give up you'll never be able to be with anyone. It's not my choice to make for you, but if someone knows you have BPD and that you are trying your best and still gets hurt, and you act like someone with BPD and they get hurt, they are well aware of the risks as they go forward.

I got diagnosed in 2018 and did DBT that same year and I'm in therapy, and I always make sure to tell people I have BPD early on. I feel like most people think they can handle it then absolutely cannot and I make their life way worse until we break up and they're left off worse than how I found them. That's been the consistent theme in my past 4 relationships in the past few years

>most people think they can handle it then absolutely cannot
That's their mistake, not yours. If you're honestly trying your best to not hurt them I don't think you can fault yourself. Four relationships is not a very large sample size to just assume you'll hurt anyone you get into a relationship with, and if you feel so much remorse about it having a relationship clearly matters to you. Just because you've hurt people doesn't mean you should just be alone forever. You can try again.

not OP, but I see myself more like an abomination. a demon seems much more put together and focused at doing bad stuff. for me it is more chaotic.

I think outside of extreme situations like cheating on a spouse, intentions matter. If you're doing bad things to people on purpose then you may have reason to feel bad about yourself, but if you are trying your best to control it and just can't (and you warned them beforehand) then I don't really see it as your fault. It's up to them if they want to stay and risk getting hurt as a result. Regardless, OP has tried DBT and made earnest effort, them becoming volcel and shaming themselves over it is just self flagellation at this point.

You're right user, maybe I should try to get a bf. I think I'm gonna take a few more months to recover from my last relationship then try again, thank you.

I hope it goes well. No problem. I have bpd too which is why I am sympathetic I guess.

hurting people and getting hurt is a normal part of relationships. close relationships are probably harder for people with bpd but that doesn't make them not worth having. everything ends eventually, but that doesn't make what you have in the moment mean any less. i say go find ur bf

Attached: FUauZpDX0AIpHO_.jpg (468x352, 55.04K)

I feel sorry for whoever put their dick in you’re cursed bussy

Well you seek to give it out. Problem is you

Instead of being poor me, apaologize and make matters straight. Get the help you need, be honest. Hate your situation and thr fact that you’re bpd and ask why.

>Hate the fact you're bpd
This is horrible advice, and you should feel like shit for saying this.

nothing wrong with bpdussy just don't get too attached