Why do you insist in transition instead of psychotherapy and block all research in this area and call it transphobic?

Why do you insist in transition instead of psychotherapy and block all research in this area and call it transphobic?
Objectively experimenting with hormones, cutting off your balls and dick, growing gyno tits, getting all types of surgeries are way worse and dangerous than changing the way you think

Attached: C15D326F-1B6C-4C78-9A3F-0EAD8B25174D.jpg (1024x1013, 150.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3932804/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Conversion therapy is evil

Nigga you're transitioning. Everything you do is conversion therapy. What you insist is conversion therapy is fucking "stay the same" therapy.

>bad and dangerous
do you think my life is precious to me

didnt take the bait in mtfg eh

whos gonna tell em how ineffective conversion therapy is

This lol

did you try?

did you try estrogen? it will make you less of a chud.

Decades of research and literature on trannies, and no one has ever managed to find a cure for dysphoria, except having them pretend they're women. Let them transition instead of deluding yourself into thinking you're about to find the solution. People who were smarter than you and me had the same idea and they all failed.

Transition is by far the most effective treatment for gender dysphoria. Psychotherapy does not work. If you cared about research, you would know that. What you’re talking about isn’t objectivity, it’s a moral disgust at a treatment that, while not perfect, improves peoples standard of life. You cannot feign compassion for us and then in the same post, attach a picture mocking us for what you believe is a mental condition.

Attached: conversion therapy children.jpg (1123x865, 521.31K)

you didn't you try?

Attached: conversion therapy is shocking.png (1644x420, 49.79K)

Attached: grooming conversion therapy.jpg (727x976, 274.04K)

I'm an adult I can do what I want with my body

Attached: zucker the groomer.jpg (978x2048, 348.09K)

weak, uninspired, bland
just not good

Attached: bait2.jpg (600x600, 18.88K)

The problem is not that it is „ineffective“, the problem is that there is basically no research in this area anymore because scientists are afraid of called transphobes and getting cancelled.
The term conversion therapy is negatively charged because of some actions in past but conversion therapy itself is just changing the way you think
And with modern technology and all the knowledge we could find another way to treat this instead of self mutilating yourself

you didn't you try?

ypu you didn't you try?

this was literally one of the first “problems” psychiatrists tried to solve in the 1800s and the conclusion that the medical establishment reached was that altering the body was easier and more efficient than altering the mind

my whole life i grew up in a very conservative christian "tranny bad gay bad etc" household, so basically from the start i was groomed against the idea
in spite of that ive come around to being trans anyway, all that did was repress the thoughts until i was old enough to start understanding myself better
there is no way to change your mind

A interesting article about this topic and maybe a insight about what we can expect in future:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3932804/