/mtfg/ male to female(male) general

Attached: 1632397183489.png (634x483, 340.85K)

>paige thread
no i dont think i will
in all fields

Post pic
Post pic
Post pic

Why do you insist in transition instead of psychotherapy and block all research in this area and call it transphobic?
Objectively experimenting with hormones, cutting off your balls and dick, growing gyno tits, getting all types of surgeries are way worse and dangerous than changing the way you think

Ugh do u think I can pass frens

Attached: 1654735895426.png (564x705, 578.19K)

Do you think I'm not here posting u ass!

for a bunch of 3/10 women you all sure have a lot of demands

damn laf looks like that???

Need more EU tranners or EU meetup

Attached: mtfg meetup.jpg (1200x630, 424.47K)

Serious answer: Because all the people who propose that, in terms of celebrities are like "wolf in sheeps clothing". Like matt walsh for example. They say in speeches to normies that they just want to help people or just don't want men in womens sports or be forced to use preferred pronouns. But then in private or when they slip up they state they actually want to remove the right to do any of those things since they think is unnatural or a sin. Similar to how most people who advocate for the choice to do conversion therapy would prefer for gay things to be criminalized if asked in a secret ballot.
Dunno Dunno
Ive just been thinking of this the past week due to that thing with matt walsh and that lady

Lol!

only 200% straight big dick rich tall chads for me

I want chocolate milk

Shit ! She wont post her pic unless you pay her lol!
She's a whore, ugly cowface wreck!

pls leave pls

how have you been doing lately?

chocolate milk is breddy good, i can't drink it in the morning tho bc it's too heavy

no paul is a good boy

Okie bye

Attached: 20220608_090531.jpg (639x456, 48.65K)

need a fungi person yeh

pls stay pls

i work outside w fungi a lot hit me

any israeli trannies here looking to get to know each other? i swear there are like 5 normal ones in this country the rest are prostitutes

>israel
>country
lol

Because no matter what you do, im going to get fucked hundreds of times more than your mother and sister combines, by basically all genders if i wanted.

And im going to fuck your dad too. While you watch.

Attached: anglemaxing zombiemoder.jpg (5112x2228, 1.28M)

i am being given conflicted messages
a little dull but surviving n tryin
procrastinating chronically
ive never sewed before and didn't look at a guide but to get past my fear of sewing i sewed this
i miss it i want choccy milk
I made choccy overnight oats for tomorrow

Attached: PXL_20220608_195419469.MP~2.jpg (3263x1910, 800.42K)

You're on the wrong side of the tracks now ari

Attached: 28009764._UY500_SS500_.jpg (500x500, 33.19K)

Dos anyone here know mira?

very astute understanding of trans people please educate us further

do u have bpd

pls go away pls
u said u would....

Mira aka Doug aka platonic partner person

ok ill go away i wasn't sure if the stay person was the same person utilizing my autism

yes lmao

fuck, i was hoping you would say no so i could tell you to fuck off
anyways i hate you go away yeh

No matter how many times you get fucked you’ll never give birth though? All you can be is a worn out old slut…