Meet suspected tranny, be polite

>meet suspected tranny, be polite
>ask pronouns
>“whatever you want.”
>ask again because i feel like that’s a copout answer
>“pronouns aren’t really a concern for me right now. i’m doing what i can to make myself happy. maybe for others that makes them happy, for me it just makes me feel like i’m asking other people to play-pretend, and i don’t like it”
i feel like this is unfathomably based, but is it just a cope?

Attached: 1651692439404.png (1080x1349, 880.74K)

>is it just a cope
yes, they have a pronoun they prefer but they don't feel worthy of it yet. but on the other hand their original pronoun triggers dysphoria. it's easier just to say you don't care

that’s depressing as shit

no thtas exactly how i feel. i have sex dysphoria not pronoun dysphoria. why would i want to be called something that you dont think i am. i really think its weird for nonpassing mtfs to 'girlmode' bcuz it just makes others uncomfortable and i cant imagine what u r even getting out of doing that

I'm so glad I don't live in a western country where people won't just look at you and go "what are your pronouns?????"

"any pronouns" is the most clockable thing on the planet. You're not fooling anyone sis.

not that tranny, but i'm a repper and if i ever go on hrt and somebody asks me that question, i'm telling them either "anything" or "i'm a guy"

a bit yeah. they will get over it eventually but it will take a while

better than being immediately called a faggot

>i go by any pronouns
110% AFAB

a coworker asked me this recently and that was essentially my answer. they seemed confused as they followed up with
>so.... you're gay?
and i just went
>yea sure i guess
she seemed nervous and said she didnt want to offend me but i reassured her she can literally ask anything and i dont mind i get that this troon stuff can be confusing and i dont mind being the one troon someone knows that doesnt get all pissed about nosy but fair questions. as long as she doesnt ask like
>does your dick work and does it smell like fish?
then i wont really care what the questions are, but if she did ask that that'd be kinda funny lmao

I've been asked my pronouns twice and its so damn embarrassing

being asked your pronouns is embarrassing because for anyone who doesn't pass you have to either closet yourself for the foreseeable future or out yourself as a non-passing tranny who just wants people to play pretend with you. it's not playing pretend really but it feels like it if you don't fully see yourself as your desired gender yet.

OP's suspected tranny isn't unfathomably based. if they pass they're just being edgy. if they don't pass they're just defending themselves from the embarrassment by weaseling out of the question.

me lmao, my friend and bf had to bully me until i told them i preferred she/her and that anything else makes me wanna cry

my personal cope: pronouns are something you use to refer to me with someone else, as such you should use the pronoun that reflects the image you have of me in your head.
the reality is that I hate both and hate that a woman and a man should be treated differently at all but the much realer reason is that I’d prefer surviving outside.

it's easier to just say i'm a guy with gender dysphoria on E as apposed to a """"woman""""

This. Being asked pronouns is a massive double-bind, either you become the architect of your own misery or you out yourself as a disgusting hon and everyone walks on eggshells around you forever while secretly hating you. The entire fucking point is that you shouldn't NEED to ask me for pronouns. Whoever invented this whole game must have done so out of active malice, I just can't see any other way it could have come to be.

Attached: 838r55r6xrm81.png (1000x738, 633.63K)

It's 100% this.

t. she/her transbian that put any on my pronoun pin for work

That is a middle schooler

Maybe they're just not self-loathing copers like you and don't care if people feel "uncomfortable" when they're doing nothing wrong.

Simple, don't ask for others pronouns, ever. It's a cis people only thing because if you ask a trans person they either have to willfully misgender themselves by using their AGAB pronouns, or out themselves to a bunch of neolib harpies as a verified troon for them to treat like a downs syndrome having toddler. It's a shit question for shitty people that just want to pat themselves on the back.

>is it just a cope?
no, asking for pronouns is rude