Thoughts on the new LGBT documentary Any Forums?

I hate chuds just as much as the next gal, but if I'm completely honest, I must admit the Matt Walsh threads have been the most entertaining aspect of this board for the past week. I enjoy reading all your hot takes on this new documentary. Take care sisters!

Attached: based.jpg (1500x1500, 512.06K)

I knew how most of the world thought about trannies long before this film kek

I haven't watched it, but I enjoy shitposting in all of the threads. It's almost as good as the buck breaking memes.

quads.

check em

it's not an LGBT documentary, it's hate propaganda.

>It's not documentary on Nazis, its hate propaganda

lowest IQ post of the day

>those 'jaks in the background
The film clearly aims to portray trannies as "vulnerable" people with no agency, mentally ill husks who get exploited by pharma bros for money. Matt Walsh then used that segment to say medical transitioning should be banned.
Is it that weird to think he's a transphobe?

Everyone knows what a woman is. The issue is that by asking it he is coming off as an asshole.

i assumed all of them sucked
documentary = educational nonbiased lesson
propaganda movie = non educational biased echochamber

Attached: 8fb.gif (310x250, 382.34K)

I haven't heard of it, tell me what it's called so I can go watch it.
Is it good?

When the liberal pediatrician answers Matt on the Santa Claus thing, "it's wonderful the imagination my child has...", she basically just admitted it's all imagination and not real. Thanks to her for proving our point.

Whenever Matt is asked why he cares or why he’s asking particular questions is the clearest indication of being backed into a corner. These “Liberal intellectuals” have never been challenged on their ideas and it’s apparent by how quickly they fall to pieces.

Why did they give him such rosie cheeks, he looks like a young Santa

My mom is a psychologist who has dealt with patients with personality disorders.
She's deeply ashamed of the damage some in her profession have done in the arena of "gender identity issues" by denying biological science and altering reality to support the patients mental disorder.

The peers who know the reality before them remain silent for fear of being fired or canceled.
This isn't healthy for society, let alone the individuals suffering from the delusion.

I think it's a legitimate question, The reason as to why a question is asked is important.

wanting to know from 'experts" is legit enough reason tbf

Rowling we all know it's you. Your books suck btw.

Yeah, it's bad for everybody.

I see you're point but that's clearly not what Matt Walsh was aiming for. Also he did get answers he just didn't like them.

No one really did they just went for circular definition.
but I think they do know the right answer but they are too afraid to say it