Sick fucks

Sick fucks.
twitter.com/SawyerHackett/status/1534664361733677057?t=i_Nyuqmsc1ashXklnGtqpA&s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-204434_Twitter.jpg (702x1134, 406.67K)

Hahahaha dumb pooner

another LGBT kid saved by conservatives

tbf if you can't keep your teenager from offing itself maybe that's not the worst thing

brainworms have actually destroyed your moral compass
I've been accused of being ntr4ctr and neither I (nor her for that matter) are that far gone.

The most upsetting thing about seeing shit like this is that there's nothing I can do about it. Nothing I can do to prevent this from happening in the future, nothing I can do to punish the evil people responsible, nothing to help those currently hurting. Nothing.
I feel so weak and helpless.

it was abotts decisions that caused it

He tried to kill himself to protect his parents

Shut up dumb moralfag

inb4 people say this is a good thing

Then he was fucking stupid.
Wow, he was really fucking stupid.

I'm so glad I'm not corrupted by brainworms enough or enough of a Any Forumstard to defend this.

What kind of gay yaoi tunapooner mlm bl reading fujo name is antonio

It's Texas.

>tries to """suicide"""
>fails
fembrained as fuck

Attached: cat-flying.gif (258x498, 2.35M)

Do gringos really

'twas a good thing.
shouldn't the process children go through before getting HRT include investigations into whether it's abuse (or genuine gender dysphoria)?

> gendering suicide
meds. Now.

A normal spanish name

The stats are on the wall user. Men kill themselves. Women "attempt suicide".

and yet more fembrained than you’ll ever be hon

Attached: A3C76D91-7D83-4A49-86DF-D038E1A58623.jpg (250x241, 9.61K)

Don’t give kids steroids. Simple as

for starters, DIYpill as many people as you can. I trawl for gofundmes of families fleeing those states and drop DIY info in the comments.

Attached: disgusting manfaced tranny grooms a bunch of kids into becoming genetic dead ends forever.png (2133x2657, 1.59M)

i just realised that i didn't specify that i was talking about the suicide itself in that post. anyway yeah while the investigations are annoying hopefully they end up show the data and see what's really going on with trans youth

When men suicide its because they want to die. Women "survive" because they take 6 aspirin and then pass out with the bottle next to them so their family will find them within 15 minutes.

If I kill myself I will succeed because I own a 12 gauge with slugs. Massive splatter. Trauma for the clean up crew. It will be fabulous.
Yeah no shit sherlock. Im a dude.

go on user, I want to hear you categorize more suicide methods into masculine, feminine, and androgynous