Abortion rights oveturned

>Abortion rights oveturned
>The Right to a competent lawyer overturned
>Trans hate at an all time high
wow what an amazing month

Wow boy

Attached: 1654725843825.gif (498x278, 3.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2022/06/08/us/politics/supreme-court-border-agent-excessive-force.html
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/desantis-moves-ban-transition-care-transgender-youth-medicaid-recipien-rcna31736
reuters.com/legal/government/ruling-sec-judges-could-have-broad-impact-2022-05-20/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Right to a competent lawyer overturned
?

Exonerating evidence that would have saved 2 men on death row got ignored because "setting such a precedent would clog up the system"
Shinn vs Martinez Ramirez is you're interested

oh i also forgot to mention that border patrol can now use excessive force basically whenever they want now
nytimes.com/2022/06/08/us/politics/supreme-court-border-agent-excessive-force.html

Boy I love the constitution being ignored

There is a simole solution to this problem:
Stop being american

im neet and trans how am i supposed to not be american anymore and where could I go?

Attached: 084.gif (600x900, 724.74K)

Anywhere if you're willing to be illegal.

the pendulum is swinging back babay

Attached: trump regan.jpg (600x500, 41.29K)

why do you care about abortion if you're a tranny on the celibate board tho

>all time high
Lol how? Being trans used to be a joke to almost everyone but now it's gotten to the point where conservatives mostly just have a problem with puberty blockers and mtfs in women's sports.

matt walsh has said he wants all transitions to be banned for everyone, explicitly including legal adults, at any age.

Is there any evidence that politicians can ever have that done? That'd be impossible.

Both of them infringed on the 2nd amendment. Without a gun, how would I protect myself from straight people?

It's just a start, but Florida Republicans are currently in the process of blocking all trans care, even for adults, from Medicaid funding.
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/desantis-moves-ban-transition-care-transgender-youth-medicaid-recipien-rcna31736
"The state Health Department made the request hours after another state agency issued a 46-page report to justify banning Medicaid coverage for transgender people of any age who want puberty blockers, hormone therapies or gender-reassignment surgery."
>inb4 just don't be poor

This one was pretty wacky too
reuters.com/legal/government/ruling-sec-judges-could-have-broad-impact-2022-05-20/

Sounds pretty awesome honestly

>THE SUPREME COURT IS AN UNBIASED GROUP ONLY MEANT TO INTERPRET THE CONSTITUTION
>THERE UNBIASED B-B-BECAUSE THE CONSTITUTION SAYS THEY ARE >:(

Attached: 1528803922718.jpg (250x250, 5.43K)

Dude, I'm not paying for your aesthetic surgeries and hormones for your agp fetish. It never should have been covered in the first place, esp. since you dropped all pretense of seeing it as a medical issue/disorder. You're literally retarded if you think you can say it's not a mental disorder but also pay for my treatment.

You literally do not know what you're talking about and the day your political leaders are shot and buried will be a good day for us all,even your misguided ass.

see you fags in hell

Attached: gaaay.png (774x603, 428.65K)

Sister they got the guns and police on their side i dunno how i feel about those odds