I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. I DONT WANT TO SHOWER...

I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. I DONT WANT TO SHOWER. DON'T MAKE ME

Attached: FTP2ZkYakAAvKsz.jpg (786x1132, 171.42K)

Go take one stinky, showers are good for you and nobody likes smelly people.

wash your crotch

I haven't showered since saturday. Stay strong, user.

I usually only shower about once a week, sometimes two weeks.

now I get why the natives pretended the honkies were gods to bathe them cause they reeked

>cuckime

Attached: 20220515_202745.jpg (768x432, 74.62K)

i shower 2-3 times a day and smell nice
think ill shower right now

think of how much time you're wasting by doing this. time you'll never get back

i have weird freights , i am afraid of taking a shower. another fear is vegetables i got takeout and there was one piece in it mistakenly and i refused to eat the whole thing.

i swear it doesn't smell!

ill try to , thank you user

Attached: FT5zjtkaIAEq83s.jpg (3840x2160, 457.31K)

>another fear is vegetables
user please you need to eat vegetables. They are crucial to your long term health and fixing your diet will make you feel better physically.

What is your diet like right now?

adderall, xtreme chedder goldfish, and for dinner half a cheese pizza
probably... i have been fatigued for weeks

>i have been fatigued for weeks
I wonder why!?

my life is a waste, but at least time spent for my health and comfort is well spent

damn. i actually only like cooked spinach because of the texture, if i eat that everyday do you think it'll stop

Are you autistic by any chance?
Imagine yourself, on your knee's with your head tilted down, warm water drizzling down on your body. Your skin flushes from the touch of heat. It's like the most sinful prayer ever.

You'll even step out smelling lovely. What is it that your really trying to avoid here?
The only thing better is a bath... maybe try that.
It's possible it's your adderal usage rather than your food consumption. I dont know how long you've been doing either.

You might need some b12 tablets. Among a bunch of other vitamins... but b12, is a good one to try first with that diet of yours.

I would STRONGLY consider you at least start taking a multivitamin and some fiber supplements. That's not really enough (these are supplements after all, not replacements) but since youre starting at a baseline of basically zero it'll probably be very helpful.

Do you have a blender user? You can get a crappy one at walmart for like 25 bucks. The easiest way to get your nutrients would be to make some green smoothies with protein powder. Stuff with lots of insoluble fiber and vitamins. You can google for recipes. ngl I dont enjoy green smoothies much when theyre specifically nutrition oriented, but if you want the quickest and lowest effort way to get your nutrients I'd do that.

Ideally you should try incorporating more vegetables directly into your diet. I wont give you a whole thing about healthy cooking... but even ordering more vegetable heavy takeout is an improvement. Sure beef and broccoli from a chinese restaurant isnt really healthy, but at least there's a serving of vegetables in there.

I know it seems daunting but once you start making little improvements it'll get easier.

i dont think so? every time i take a hot shower my body gets extremely exhausted and i need to lay in bed for 1-2 hours after i shower. like i cant keep my eyes open or move much and need the ac and fan on. ill look into b12.

ok you've actually been helpful and i didnt expect this thread to turn out like this. ill get multivitamins and probably b12. i dont have a blender but might get one if the vitamins and spinach dont work. but yeah thats probably the only time ill eat broccoli (from chinese restaurants), with beef and i think cooked onion. i dont eat breakfast and lunch so ill start by eating a plate of spinach each morning with my vitamins. thank you user

your terrible life decisions make me want to protect you. i hope that you do not perish at an early age (relative for a human)

I'm really glad to hear it! Good luck user! I hope you start to feel better.

When showers take that much out of you, it's usually a sign there is something failing about your health.

I'd suggest getting some iodine too, lugols, or betadine. Betadine you just rub on your skin, a patch the size of your hand for 2 weeks.

Also must multivitamins are pretty poor. Either low quality vitamers, really small amounts, or bad pill binders.

If you can afford it, or willing to steal it's better to get single vitamin pills, and just get the multivitamin spectrum. Otherwise a good multivitamin would still be preferable to nothing.
You also might have mold or some other issues, always worth investigating that sort of stuff, when your body tires so easily.

i dont think mold is an issue since my SO doesn't have those problems and it's a new place. ill look into that stuff. is fish oil, magnesium citrate, and vitamin A good? i have those on hand right now