Question: what is it with pooners and rats? why is there the association? and if the stereotype is actually true...

question: what is it with pooners and rats? why is there the association? and if the stereotype is actually true, why do so many have one?

Attached: 96D1469D-FB86-45FD-90FF-A0CBCFAE75A2.jpg (710x842, 74.03K)

OP did you make this up

Attached: Chapter_239.png (617x969, 640.27K)

It's because they put the rat in their pussy to imitate (fetishise) gay men's culture

A man cannot survive without his pig

Attached: PXL_20220609_000605540.jpg (2087x2630, 1.12M)

they're a quirky autistic tumblr girl pet that the pooner community latched onto - for of course they are nothing if not quirky autistic tumblr girls

Its an autistic zoomer girl interest, and pooners are just autistic zoomer girls

Girls hate rats stereotypically cause they are gross and ungirly. So when they see rat, they see themselves. Its why they keep calling themselves rats.

having a quirky pet is simply fembrained
every person I know that owns a non-traditional pet (non traditional being anything other than dog/cat/fish) is either a woman or trans

Have two*

You cant just keep one. Rats are social creatures and will get depressed if you keep one by itself.

lmfao I had pet rats and now that you mention it I adopted them from a pooner when he moved.

found the pooner

All my female autistic friends own rats or guineas. Everyone I know who owns rodents is an autistic female. It's not just a zoomer thing, this was back in the early 2000s too
>why rats?
You'd trust them with a dog?

>be a lonely sociopath
>want a pet but don't want to commit to 5+ years of pet ownership
>get rats
>simple intelligent social creatures
>mirin their simplicity, feed them scraps and let them scamper
>they die after 2 years
Well that was fun

The rat poorer connection explains my dating pool a bit

Do gay men really?

Can’t help but fall for the stereotype. I just think they’re cool

Attached: B97AE088-A16F-467D-A7BD-F88DF6A1318B.jpg (607x774, 156.62K)

riddlermoder?

Fucking kek. Yes

What the actual fuck you’re right I never realized this, they all have rats

based. my friend loves your rat btw

>tfw no riddlermoder bf

Thanks! He’s cheesed to meet you

Attached: 48C5DF1D-43EE-4D6E-B89F-1639DA00F7D0.jpg (750x955, 636.18K)