"I feel emasculated because you can take a masculine role in our relationship sometimes"

>"I feel emasculated because you can take a masculine role in our relationship sometimes"
Are all guys this insecure? I might have to start only dating women...

Attached: 24075B94-05E0-4D12-B96B-39BC384DD4EF.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Women being assertive is hot.

>Are all guys this insecure?
No, but you're going to have to give more context.
We talking he feels insecure because you pay the bills or because you face fuck him at night?

I never understood this, I'm in a mascXmasc rel. and never felt like one of us needed to dominate the other as a role
is there a difference dynamic for transfems

he said it after I pinned him to the wall and started making out with him.

>////

also he mentioned that I try to be the big spoon too often

giwtwm

A lot of people have that mentality. Transbians complain about their gfs treating them like a boyfriend all the time

bump

>is there a difference dynamic for transfems
yeah obviously

It didn't really feel obvious to me since it's not something I've seen that much of in the relationships of my straight friends
maybe I'm just not there to see it behind closed doors but I've never known them to insecure in that way, which is why I was wondering if it was more of a transfem thing specifically

I just feel desired when a girl comes onto me and it feels so good, especially as a guy

highly dependent on what specifically was meant by "take a masculine role"

i thought most guys liked this???????

hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg

I like being held, little spoon is so comfy

YESS
YEEEESSSSSS

you are all typing like women. you all take a feminine role in your relationships. it is known.

all typing is typing like women fr fr no cap.
just like how all stenographers and secretaries are female, typing is an inherently feminine trait. Men are doing it more nowadays because of estrogen in the drinking water and microplastics in the cum.

Yup I've felt this way a lot in the past dating t4t even...

nahdude you just type like a woman

Be a dyke and stfu then