Why did my boyfriend get so sad when i mentioned i faked orgasms? why is it a big deal?

why did my boyfriend get so sad when i mentioned i faked orgasms? why is it a big deal?

Attached: 886A34D9-330A-41FC-AEA2-E1077D1E9998.png (370x320, 21.38K)

It's emasculating to be told you failed to satisfy your partner. He probably thinks he failed as a lover.

He doesn't feel like a man anymore

Attached: 1644038038680.webm (668x1080, 2.56M)

This seems psychotic.

because guys project their sexuality onto you, like if he couldn't orgasm it would mean he wasn't attracted to you or the sex was bad or something was wrong so he assumes it's the same for you. just assure him it isn't any of those things and it doesn't mean you didn't enjoy it. also yea, never admit to faking orgasms, it's a shitshow.

Because dishonesty in a relationship hurts it

>#grief
>#childloss grief
>#grief and loss

why didn't you mention this before you had sex you fucking nitwit

lmao

probably makes him feel antiquate,even if that's not what you mean.

funni

antiquated?

This is honestly one of the things that got me into trans women, the theory that they can't fake it like my ex gf. Nothing makes me seethe more than a woman who can't even be honest with me in bed. I'll marry a woman who has had SRS, but only if I made her shoot a few loads first so I can be sure I'm not getting scammed by a sexual fraud

user most trannies can't even ejaculate

Who says I'm going for a late stage tranner? I'm getting in on the ground level. Angel investor. I'll pay for her HRT, feminize her myself, take complete control over her sexual organs. Whatever it takes not to be scammed again by another dishonest lying biohole.

Attached: image.jpg (958x587, 44.77K)

Inadequate.

he means inadequate, probably
Men are often very sensitive over getting their gfs to orgasm, or else they feel like they're a failure of a man due to not having a big enough penis or whatever.

what causes people to record themselves doing this shit?

it's strange how you can find a way to blame men for having women lie to them

its always the mans fault,don't be silly.

fake orgasms is fine if you don't tell them is fake
obviously we all exagerrate a little more how we really feel to get more into it and have our partner feel good. your not supposed to bring attention to it and ruin it for them like an autistic retard