Am I a tranny??

hi hi, this is something I've been struggling for two years now but could never talk about it that much irl because autism ig.
but uhhhh, basically I passively dislike my secondary masculine features but they don't really revolt me. I'm too much of a wimp to shave my body hair and ppl seeing it makes me super frustrated and anxious.
Idk if I care about becoming a woman per se but I really don't want anything to do with masculine social roles and hate my masculine mannerisms (much more so than my physical features ig??) and fell super bad if I accidentally talk really deep or in a "masculine" way coupled with body language etc.
kinda really interested in getting estrogen since the idea of growing more masculine is really awful. sorta maybe wanna be an estrogenized male or whatever, is this normal? is this valid= is this socially acceptable? am I trans???? aaaargh
sorry for shitty annoying badly written rant

Attached: giwtwm.png (1289x855, 1.15M)

maybe ur trans, maybe ur enby
the only person who would know is you

You sound like you might be non binary

What's that characters name lol
Anyways, ik it's tough to swallow but reality is only u can truly know whether or not your trans.

GO BACK

imbibe thine capsules, alicia

but the problem is that I don't know and its driving me insane and it feels like I cant do anything about it. I'm too scared to experiment, I feel like I couldn't deal with people's reactions
another nagging thought is that maybe this is all some shitt y OCD thing ???? idk

i gotta agree with the other anons, you sound more non-binary than anything. either way dont let other peoples autism gatekeep you from doing something that makes you happy. if you understand the effects of hrt, and thats what you want, theres nothing wrong with taking it, even if you dont realy see yourself as a girl

I'd advise against it because there are risks you'll cause irreversable damage to your body and by the time you fully transition you may regret it lots
what made you hate your male body is it society?

> I really don't want anything to do with masculine social roles and hate my masculine mannerisms (much more so than my physical features ig??) and fell super bad if I accidentally talk really deep or in a "masculine" way coupled with body language etc.
You're just a man who prefers being less masculine. Nothing wrong with that. You're just you. This doesn't make you a woman.

Well to be fair. Nonbinary doesn't exist and is a meme. So, either you want to be a woman or not.

idk, it feels bad and I don't like it but on the other hand idk what I even really want, since being pretty and un-masculine is kinda vague

kinda wish I could fr

I know, idc about being a woman, I would probably take a chance of getting turned to a cis woman but that being an impossibility I am more concerned about not wanting to be a man I think

what does it mean to just not wanting to be a man?

What do you mean by being a man? You can be pretty and feminine while still being a man.

but I'm not and I blame my masculine features, and idk the man part kinda irks idk and I hate growing manlier

You sound like me, ie an autistic depressed shut in who is incapable of living up the standards put on men and who feels happiness is forever out of reach for them so long as they remain masculine.

Be VERY careful, even if you're desperate. HRT has had a double effect where I seem to like it and hate it in equal measure. For me its that I hate my chest and like my face, or at least I like it more than I did.

HRT really only makes obvious sense if you want to be a woman, not a feminine guy. If not try doing everything else first, get laser hair removal, start taking a dht blocker, do skincare, exercise and lose weight. voice train if you hate your masculine voice. All the things you complained about are fixable without HRT

i think its reasonable that some people have less intense but nonetheless very real gender dysphoria

>You sound like me, ie an autistic depressed shut in who is incapable of living up the standards put on men and who feels happiness is forever out of reach for them so long as they remain masculine.
yea thats me for the most part, idk I kinda try to not aknowledge any masculine standards placed upon me but honestly I am insanely anxious of dealing with anything and incredibly apathetic so doing anything is kinda idk I used to kinda ask my mother for thigns to try like makeup and stuff but it kinda stpped at nail polish. Kinda really shut off for good after I entertained the notion of getting bangs and my mother, who is supposedly very progressive, just told me that those are kinda girly for you and I just shut up
I honestly cannot comprehend my thoughts anymore and dont really have an idea what to do
sorry if this is all incomprehensible I don't really have the energy to proofread

I wish I lived in a vacuum where I never had to deal with people in real life ever

you didn't state your sexual preferences, do you like women or guys?
But either way no, you are not trans, you are just a person that like more feminine things, everyone is different, we are not in a mold that every man should be a super pumped soldier slaying pussy, thats just an ideal, but you aren't a woman. I can slighty relate a bit with you because when I started to grow a beard I was bothered by it and plucked it out, when I was little I hated wearing very masculine clothes like belts, button shirts and shit like that, but this doesn't mean that I didn't want to be a man or that I didn't like women, you need to see the cause for that:
did you have a dad or another male figure to refer to?
were you raised in a female hausehold (like me)?
do you have a sister or a lot of female friends?
any other thing that can cause this feeling?
But either way if you like males you are just a sissy fag not a tranny

wait being androphilic makes one a sissy fag?

>I passively dislike my secondary masculine features but they don't really revolt me. I'm too much of a wimp to shave my body hair and ppl seeing it makes me super frustrated and anxious.
>Idk if I care about becoming a woman per se but I really don't want anything to do with masculine social roles and hate my masculine mannerisms (much more so than my physical features ig??) and fell super bad if I accidentally talk really deep or in a "masculine" way coupled with body language etc.
>kinda really interested in getting estrogen since the idea of growing more masculine is really awful. sorta maybe wanna be an estrogenized male or whatever, is this normal?

Autist with no male socialization fails to assimilate into either sex and wants to troon out despite no effeminacy, why does this happen every weekend? Literally what’s the autism-troon connection

in the sense of a homosexual that likes to act more girly

This sounds like a hrt femboy. Is that what you wanna be?

Attached: Femboy_cheerleader.png (1156x625, 1.35M)

what's wrong with that anyway? if you dislike having a male body why not change it?

kinda also replying to i dont even know my sexual/romantic preference, I can get off to either ig but I have never really wanted another person sexually. I also think you misunderstood, my interests are giga autistic yea but I don't really care about following society's expectations for men, I just dont want to be a man, physically or socially or anything rly i dont fucking know
I don't have any daddy issues, I was raised by both parents and don't have a sister. Also literally no female friends and that causes me great anxiety because it makes me feel so male socialized, ik its just me being autistic and socially completely worthless

I dont know i dont want anything overboard or hyper sexualisd like that. I simply want to be pretty and feminine and not a man