The ultimate blackpill is that trans girls won't save us from inceldom

The ultimate blackpill is that trans girls won't save us from inceldom
They'll only add to the numbers of cis women chasing the top 1% of men while we continue to rot in loneliness and despair

Attached: d58.jpg (600x579, 36.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fND_Y6OgsDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im confused as to why you would think it would be different? If cis women all chase the chads, why wouldn't we too?

you'd hope that there'd be some sort of solidarity between failed males

Just fucking work on yourself dude.
Are you
>Meditating
>Working Out
>Eating healthy
>Have your own place
>Have a decent job
>Continuously improving yourself.

It's so fucking easy to become the top 10% of men, and even if you for some reason are still an unattractive fuck after doing everything I promise you will still be happier.

Jesus every fucking Any Forumstard blackpiller i've talked to don't even see the Sun every day.

Attached: AP21285624121836-e1634580061570.jpg (1975x1110, 231.05K)

I'm too depressed to do anything and I can't beat depression caused by crippling loneliness until I have a gf

So basically you thought I would put out because I pitied you even though I could be bouncing on Chad cock instead? I mean I'd help people out where I can but not something as extreme as sexual favors.

Take a fucking walk, start small, be the king you deserve to be. Don't let blackpill brain worms stop you.

Attached: 181.jpg (500x465, 62.01K)

Fix yourself first retard. You only have to start by taking the smallest steps.

This is intended to be honest advice even though it may sound patronizing, but touch grass every day. Try to leave the house every day. It doesn't fix everything but it's a step that can help you out of the rut you've been digging.

That doesn't stop me from being ugly

Don't know what to tell you
it worked for me

>That doesn't stop me from being ugly
Women are less concerned about looks than men are. If you can convince them you're worth giving a shot you can sleep with them no matter what you look like.

What's the point when I'm still gonna be alone and unloved at the end of the day I just want to die at this point

Just take the robotpill and wait until you can buy an AI gf. The day is coming.

Can I ask you a question?

What do you really want? It it literally just sex? Would sleeping with a woman magically solve your problems?

Fucking pussy ass talk.
Here's a black pill i'm sure you have heard. Men have to be so many things, women only have to worry about being skinny to be attractive.

Here's the thing about that black pill, it's true, but in the best way possible. There are many avenues for a man to be attractive. Work on being funny, work on building your status, work on working out. I promise you, the ugliest comedians and CEO's you can think of get puss out the wazoo, and you don't even have to reach their level. You have to do well enough in enough of the categories to match with one person who's special to you.

Reminder that people who bitch and lament about being ugly are never actually ugly let alone deformed or maimed, you're just too lazy to wash your face every day or see a dentist.

That absolutely isnt true

>Just be rich bro
Thanks for the help

You're fucked, God gave you bad genetics, I'm sorry nothing can be done you're just gonna have to accept that

Status isn't just wealth bro, but yea that works too.

Heres your fucking problem, you take whatever anyone says and filter it out in the most negative way possible.

Being pessimistic and cynical isn't being realistic, it's being pathetic. Resigning yourself to defeat is the lazy and the pussy way out.

Attached: 20210111_205425-1.png (673x1173, 842.07K)

You aren't actually providing any meaningful advice. "Just be rich and famous and you don't have to worry about being ugly" is not advice.

They have a bad set of neurobiology and nothing can be done about this fact. You just don't get it.

Look a small minority of people are always going to be losers and inferior and they needed to be weeded out of the gene pool, it's good for everyone. A flushing mechanism is necessary in order for society to evolve

Ok, here's what will happen to you when a girlfriend gets magicked into your arms: you'll have a lot of sex, the high will wear off, you'll still be fucked in the head because (insert your shitty childhood here,) you'll feel even worse because the One True Thing To Fix You didn't actually work, and if you're lucky you'll just get dumped instead of being taken advantage of by the kind of crazy bitch who absolutely knows a lonely, desperate man will put up with any degree of her bullshit. The End. It's a true story because I lived it, and so have people that I've known.

Here's my fucking advice
>Meditating
>Working Out
>Eating healthy
>Have your own place
>Have a decent job
>Continuously improving yourself.

Points 4 and 5 may sound like "just be rich and famous" if have gone down the rabbit hole of "everything is bad abloo abloo"

Attached: icanfixhim.jpg (1200x675, 74.29K)

at some point a cute trans girl will show up in your life who is interested in you for whatever mysterious reason. but she won't stay in your life if you never go outside, if you smell really bad, if you're physically unhealthy, if you don't have anything to talk about besides imageboards, if you're just generally not enjoyable to be around
you shouldn't do this stuff to fix your depression (though it probably will help a little) just do it so you don't blow your once in a decade opportunity

Dubs confirm truthpost

Can you get surgery? I'm getting a jaw implant in July and think I'll be okay after. Also getting down to 10% bf made my cheekbones standout. It might not workout but it's whatever. It's a shallow world and there is not point in feeling bad about yourself if you did everything you could do.

Attached: fssg.png (623x451, 453.56K)

the top 10% of men don't just "have decent jobs" lol
by definition only 10% of men can achieve the top 10%, how is that "easy as fuck"

youtu.be/fND_Y6OgsDs

No I want a gf who loves me which is sadly impossible

The average man doesn't fire on every cylinder. How many men have decent jobs but don't go to the gym, or practice a modicum of style.