How do you even destroy yourself even more?

How do you even destroy yourself even more?

Attached: saul.png (340x453, 177.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1cVDYS3NCXEy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please I need to suffer and die

take the skydiving pill

Attached: belly-4-way-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 139.13K)

alright just gonna attempt suicide now

why

no point in living anymore. i feel terribly unhappy with myself, my life, anything i seem to break out, i get kicked back in again, and i feel i only hurt others.

i'm done.

dont

Dont.

dont you fucking dare.

there's no point anymore to be around here anymore.

my life was going well, had plans, i felt happy since a long time and then everything came down so quickly. i've been all alone since then, lost the dearest person in life, family is torn, got fired, all i do is cry, drink, cut, have another breakdown, i'm done.

Attached: 1653973789334.gif (498x283, 2.26M)

Which country do you live in user?

netherlands, no i wont call the suicide hotline

Call the suicide hotline and please stop

>then everything came down so quickly

How.

no it wont help

my dad had an accident, is a shell of his former self, always been a prick, now is a schizo in a rehabilitation center and brain damaged so it puts a lot of strain on family. my parents both were mentally insane, suppose i inherited a lot of their issues

lost a dear friend for no clear reason, she told me she needed space because of irl things, blocked me a week afterwards, then things have been just vague since then. i'm sure she's doing alright, prolly happy she got to abandon me for good because im a terrible piece of shit. i would do the same in her shoes - but I miss her terribly and want her back, she made me just happy

suffer a lot from mental breakdowns and sleep issues, my brothers are tired of me for it, my brother attacked me for it a lot, i got sent to doctors but mental healthcare is a joke, i should have been locked away already

i feel so lost and there's nothing i can do other than dig myself deeper into this huge pile of shit. im nothing more but a self loathing neet and im a far cry how i used to be months ago, when i had things going well for me

HE DEFECATED
THROUGH A SUNROOF
vocaroo.com/1cVDYS3NCXEy

Attached: 1654733802180.jpg (800x600, 83.85K)

>broken household
>brothers that hate you
>friend that abandoned you
>suffering

You're in a fucked up situation. I don't pretend to give a magic cure on a Any Forums thread, but I gotta ask. Have you given yourself the option to just hit the reset button, fuck off from that broken enviroment and start fresh in a new place? At least that will solve the people-not-caring problem out of the way, because nothing fucks up mentally you more than people reinforcing that you are a stub in everyone's life.

do it! :3

it's terribly expensive however here to move out, but i've thinking about it a lot, yes.

there's a chance things will be different within three months, since i could take over my brothers studio, find a job and live in the city, do college if i still desire to do so, and i go on vacation this summer. i just want to be happy again. im transitioning as well, but i dunno if i could live as a girl there, but i could shed my current identity, you know.

in the meantime however, things go awfully for now, and i'm very close to taking my life. i still kinda hope things work out fine, my friend just blocked me on one platform, maybe she even rethinks herself, i will send a message to her on her birthday. i will still try to keep my door open to her, i know i should just move on, but i care very deeply about her, my brothers while being aggressive to me, were still accepting to me when i came out

it's just an utter mess and i want to understand

meth

>i could take over my brothers studio

This will be obvious, but please stand your ground once you take over. Don't let them overtake you.

>find a job

Like a regular office work? Blue collar job? Freelancing is also an option (codemonkey, techbro, leyoutuber, etc.)

I find it sweet that even when everything around you is fucked up, you're willing to give your friend another chance. Just be sure to talk about it, you *really* want to close this chapter asap.

The fact that you haven't killed yourself now, and asked for help, it's because deep down you still have faith in that things will be fine in the future. At the very least, hold onto it, try different things to minize external shittyness as much as you can, and the mental health stuff will arrive. This will sound omega-normie, but trust me, it's better to fight your inner demons on your own.