I hate pride month, I hate this bullshit month and “community”. I hate the degenerate culture...

I hate pride month, I hate this bullshit month and “community”. I hate the degenerate culture, I hate the corporate rituals, I never wanted any of this. I just want to be a guy who likes guys without all this pride shit.

Attached: FCC402D4-AF51-46D4-B26F-9560940FC930.jpg (1170x1108, 569.08K)

who doesnt?

You aren't even a fag, you're just traumatized.
Fuck off.

faggioli

Fuck off.

wtf?

Shut the hell up bitch

I hear ya user.

fascist
mean

tame her, I just want to be left along to live life as a regular woman, not paraded around like some sort of circus freak. This once a year bullshit causes me no end of headaches "You're so brave and special!" fuck out of here with that shit!

Its your right to celebrate the rights you earned dumbfuck.

weird ass motherfucker

and it's alo my right to say fuck off with that parade shit

that just makes you retarded frankly

shoving your privet life in people faces does nothing for anyone, makes those seeing it angry and those of us who want to keep it privet. it makes it hard for us to live normal lives. Fucking faggots ruining everything for everyone.

Its a fucking a parade and nothing more. Freedom to celebrate like its mardi gras fascist motherfucker.

>Its a fucking a parade and nothing more.
then why does me not wanting to be apart of it make you so mad?

You obviously want the parades to be stopped in some odd retarded case of brainwormery.

Attached: 9F262B4F-307E-407D-A4E6-DC97FB5BD1DB.png (440x440, 45.79K)

because it literally makes my life harder around this time. The time for "we're here and we're queer and we 're not going away, deal with us!" is long past to the point that it is hurting those of us who just want to live like normal people, not as front row freak shows on full blast.

Oh my god, what a retarded case of brainwormery. Im going to make it an objective to go to the local pride event now to see whats up. Whose getting hurt from it? Your little cringe trad brainworms maybe. The conservative pedo drag conspiracy stuff is a whole separate thing and like I doubt you or me has even seen a pride parade to know what its even like outside of what the tele says it is.

Attached: 7BD8443B-AF63-4F02-AA7E-30DE3EAE2194.gif (498x378, 2.79M)

>lgb people form a common bond based on same sex attraction; community blossoms
>soon invaded by people who view same sex attraction as a neat form of "counter-culture" and want to be "queer, freakish weirdos uwu" too
>>plus heterosexuals who just want to fuck gay people
>>and actual homosexuals pushed into trannyshit due to homophobia
>this is what we're meant to be prideful over

Attached: 1646146667563.jpg (1139x1080, 204.77K)

>Whose getting hurt from it?
Me you fucking moron! Did you not read my fucking post!
>The conservative pedo drag conspiracy stuff is a whole separate thing
That may be the way YOU and your friends see it but to the vast majority of people, all they see is a bunch of kinky fetish sex parades that they can't say they don't like or they are being homophobic! That is not helping anyone be accepted and is in fact having the opposite effect.
And those of us who want nothing top to with "the LGBTXYZ community" get dragged into this shit where we have get ragged on for not wanting to expose ourselves to the work, so I say fuck that shit.

please stop typing like a retarded teenager girl