I-is this true?

I-is this true?

Attached: 1639603061063.jpg (780x1024, 49.21K)

I wouldn't construe it as a "right" to. A lot of the countries where it's illegal to be gay are the ones where you can transition, usually by force/duress as a means to make you no longer gay. A lot of them are also ones with really poor gender equality/rigid gender roles. It's less "being trans is okay" and more "failed males and gay males are turned into women, who we believe are lesser, lesbians are just killed though because we don't entertain the idea of a girl becoming a man".

its almost like tranny shit is just right-winder strict gender role garbage. who knew.
you trannies are going to set us back literaly centuries.

Go back

right to change gender != right for a tranny to change genders
there exists non-trans reasons someone might need to get their legal sex changed. there exists no non-gay reasons someone might want to get gay married.

in some countries it is illegal to be a gay man and they force you to transition instead. lol

in my country you have to get SRS to change your legal gender
that's one country out of 90

go back where?

Yes.
Transgender people used to be celebrated without political partisanship as an advancement in medical science, a quirky oddity, and a funny thing for well-adjusted cis folk to laugh at.
Taiwan (Republic of China) literally forced one of their soldiers to transition just so they could say they had a notable tranny before the People's Republic of China did.
The pivot against trans people is a rather recent development.
Binary and passing trans people do not seriously challenge societal status quo, homosexuals do.

>meme chart
Would take you more seriously if not

uhh, based department?

I noticed that nobody was REALLY vocal about anti-trans shit (uniquely against anti trans shit, there's plenty of people against the LGBT as a whole of course) until the discourse changed and retarded talking points like "birthing people" began to surface.

It really seems like cis people ONLY hate trans people (again, when they hate trans people specifically and not an all embroiled hatred of the LGBT entirely) it's when a trans person's rhetoric implicates elements of being cis. I heard a cis person say that they hate seeing cis people list their pronouns on bios and stuff because it sends the message that that person's gender is only their gender because they thought about and decided it was so, and not because it was just obvious they were what they were.

this, lots of places force transition onto gays

bs
why there are a lot less countries all of a sudden lol?
if you can't change your id, it's de facto illegal. I'm pretty sure that in majority of countries where gay marriage is illegal you simply can't do it, as in it's not a ban, it's just not a thing.

name one?
oh i know that you ONLY can say Iran, but you are wrong about Iran, transitioning is by no means a get out of jail card, if you have "gay" sex before legal gender change(which first requires srs), it's a crime and you will be punished no matter what sad story you'll conjure.
homosexuality is a sin and a crime in Iran, and as such there is no excuse for it.

>Marriage requires the possibility of procreation and fags simply cannot marry.
octogenarians can get married
sterile people can get married

straight male here
>cis
>birthing bodies
>he/she/xhe
>I am a woman I want to go in the spaces to every other bio woman
this is what really started to get people angry, trans is seen as a medical condition, a people that suffer, an oddity, you don't hate the sick, but if this sick wants to bring everyone in his sickness then it becomes a problem, you can be a tranny, but as soon as this "affirmation" thing started it became unnatural and bothersome.
Gays can be hated because a lot of reasons, social and religious but the point that made more people angry is
>marriage, for his religious value
>adopting children, a child needs to be rised by a mom and a dad, not by 2 daddies

>Marriage requires the possibility of procreation
and yet no one ever said that infertile women and men shouldn't be able to marry
take your pills

Without looking at the laws specifically, it's hard to say with any certainty what it actually means
Often, legal recognition for gender changing- or even being allowed to- is reserved for intersex people, not trannies.

Your "marriage" only exists on paper and has no fundamental basis in reality.
You're just playing pretend.

>there exists no non-gay reasons someone might want to get gay married.
Ummm there obviously do, same as in straight marriage when they get married out of interest and not for being in love, for example to get the citizenship faster and then you marry someone randomly or arranged, this can be done with same-sex marriage as well then.

>Marriage by definition cannot be between the same sex.
Who set the definition, you? Cope harder, straggot.

>You're a fucking retard, lol, but then again you probably sodomize yourself so naturally you are a retard

Attached: pALQufe5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.76K)

no, gays in (italy) at least, want the full fledged church marriage, and be considered the same as hetero couples, with the same rights, they aren't happy with just a contract

the contracts are never actually equal lmao

>it's when a trans person's rhetoric implicates elements of being cis
this describes me pretty well. do what you want in your personal life but ftms on grindr like they belong there or mtfs in women's bathrooms, etc. ~validation~ bullshit piss me off

as it should be, fags should never ever be allowed to adopt children, sadly is allowed in a lot of countries

Attached: why-thanos-gauntlet-snap-was-scientifically-impossible_8e3s.1280 copy.png (1280x720, 788.26K)

>get triggered
>spam report to mods
>post wojak
Top quality board, sodomite subhuman freaks