Stuffies of Any Forums

Tell me about your stuffed animals Any Forums, I wanna hear your cute storys!

Attached: IMG_20211020_003734_1.jpg (2167x2146, 1.21M)

How old are you? (Respectfully)

23? why do you ask?

I think its cute

I have 2. This one i bought on a whim but i don't like it or care for it. But I also feel bad for throwing it away so it sits in my closet.
I used to have more. I had a few pokemon plushies, and at one point I got a small cheap black bear to give my gf for christmas, but it felt insincere so I gave her my pokemon instead. Now my black bear just sits on my shelf holding a genesis controller shell.

Attached: IMG_20220608_145347.jpg (1416x1247, 236.95K)

awee, you dont snuggle them or anything? The ones my bf got me feel a lot more special than the ones I got myself but I still feel bad if I dont show them all love and affection

Monika

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.16M)

kiva muki

Gonna start with my newest squishmallow! Shes so cute i had to get her

Attached: 20220528_171629.jpg (3024x3777, 2.16M)

never kept any stuffies from my childhood unfortunately. honestly i really wanna get some but i just kinda haven't, been spending money on other shit
tell me more about your stuffies, op. what are their names?

love this one aa

Attached: 20220609_000424.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

Now my favorite! My gf got me this one for christmas. I hug it when I miss her.

Attached: 20220209_222235.jpg (1549x2254, 474.59K)

My stuffies ft. dog

Attached: 20220508_183953.jpg (2610x3164, 2.23M)

And my dog ft. her stuffie

Attached: IMG_20220607_090102.jpg (2485x3314, 2.64M)

you should totaly get some! at first I was kinda embarassed about wanting stuffed animals at my age but having soft little friends to snuggle and be there to comfort you realy is the best. from left to right mine are Snuffles, Pete, Jess, Ponpoko(the raccoon), Edward(the big sleepy fox), Nuko(the silly one in the back), and Roxy!
CUTE!

Attached: IMG_20220608_150903_965.jpg (3692x2162, 1.85M)

I threw away my favourite stuffy when I was 14 cause I wanted to man up
I've regretted it ever since

I feel it, I purged all mine when I was like 14 because I was embarassed and thought it would help me be manlier and ive regretted it ever since. at least I donated them so hopefuly they all found happy loving homes even if I miss them ;~;

>CUTE!
thank you :3
I wish i had more plushies hehe

I was never really into stuffed animals but when I turned 20 I took acid on a long scenic drive with two of my friends. I immediately started crying and asking my friends if they had a stuffed animal I could cuddle, it was all I wanted.
Being a car of 2 dudes and babytran there was no stuffed animal between us so I settled for a backpack
The desire for a stuffed animal didn't really go away so I would always half joke about wanting a blahaj among my friends since the meme didn't feel that tired at the time
FF>> 6 months and I was moving across the country to get out of my parents house to a city where I knew one person. One of my strictly online friends got me a blahaj as a half-serious gift for moving in.
I spent my first couple months living in a basement room with no job and the isolation was really settling in on me, and I spent every night holding him close in my sleep
Things started brightening up with a new job I was enjoying and moving to a non-basement room but he stuck with me.
It became a thing where if I took the train to see my friends I would always take him with me to keep my anxiety down.
Things took a turn for the worse recently and my paranoia has been really really high and he's the only thing I trust. Every night I hold him close when I'm feeling sad or paranoid.
I went on 3 flights and he really really helped my anxiety moving through 3 airports alone for each flight. Every fear can be helped by resting my head closely in him.
People tease me for owning a meme stuffie but I fucking love this shark so much.
I like your hoodie
that's really sweet, hope you don't have to hug it often

Attached: FPJKvuSX0AA6wxX.jpg (1536x2048, 346.18K)

Picrel is me getting back from a 6hr train ride home in the middle of the night, love that guy so much he made the anxiety of not being able to get up and move around easier

>I immediately started crying and asking my friends if they had a stuffed animal I could cuddle
this same sorta thing happened to me and now if I'm leaving my house for anything more than a couple hours I bring my stuffed bunny with me. My friends teased me for it a little at first but they know how scared I get and how much she helps comfort me and keep me calm I had to travel a few states over for a friends funeral and she was the biggest thing helping me keep ot together durring the trip. I hope you feel better soon user, but im glad you have a friend to hold while it's still scary

acid casualty bestieee
>I had to travel a few states over for a friends funeral and she was the biggest thing helping me keep ot together durring trip.
I'm glad you had a friend to bring with you user, our friends to hold are truly gifts from god. No telling where we'd be without em

how do you live with yourself as a literal adult with stuffed animals? the shame would eat me alive

cute story

because I'm an adult and I recognize that I'm barely keeping it together as is so anything that helps is necessary to survive
don't really give a fuck about being perceived as childish when I'm trying to stop seeing people running past me in the corner of my eye and floaters all around my vision

indeed! I dont know how I got through all those years of not having anyone to snuggle.
I just kind of let go. Arround the time I stopped repping is when I got my first stuffie as an adult. I was crying a lot and drinking a lot and having something to hold helped comfort me a lot. Later I got another and my bf thought it was cute and got me another, and another, and another... i used to kinda feel like you, but after a while just accepted that I'm a total crybaby and I need comfort items to make me feel safe. I dont realy care if it's immature or whatever, I've been through a lot and I need extra comforting and thats ok