Fuck dude

>bf wants me to girlmode
>can’t blame him for that
>intensely scared to cause I look like this
>feel like I’ll get curbstomped

Attached: 314285A6-901B-46D7-BA0B-B8B3AB2BEDC8.jpg (2316x2810, 1.99M)

Whoops my trip fell off

I feel like I've seen u before

why are your eyes red

You have
Exactly, I’m fucking disgusting. I should just wear a trash bag around my entire body. Let alone dress like a woman.

It's good you are afraid. You look like a horse.

>I should just wear a trash bag around my entire body
Just don't go outside. That would be the better route. Why did you do this shit to yourself, bro?

you're still cute mel don't worry about the chuds

Lying to people is fucked up. You can call me an ass hole but at least I'm honest. Where as you are just a liar.

stfu she needs to stop posting these threads. She posts the same shit and I haven't browsed tttt in like 1 or 2 years

>bf
Its over melbros...
The chads win again

Mel I think you look really cute, and I can assure you with your bf, your odds of getting curbstomped go wayyyyyy down. Realistically the only kind of people that would hate you are incel cowards desu

Attached: E3NiQvIUYAUrZoi.png (2048x1600, 1.35M)

>incel cowards desu
He should just scream "incel" at everyone looking at him like a freak when he goes out kek. Wonder how fast he would be in jail.

>Lying to people is fucked up. You can call me an ass hole but at least I'm honest. Where as you are just a liar.
I'm literally a chaser and think she's super cute. I have masturbated to her photos several times, and I've only done that for like 4 people here

do people care in canada
just dont wear the grannymode dress and you will be fine

Its been years and you're still posting your face here pretending to think that you're ugly. You know you look great and are pretty. Your main issues are mental. You have body dysmorphic disorder. FIND A THERAPIST.

Yeah, well you are mentally ill. I'm someone that is cohesive in society and I can tell you their unbiased reaction, "chaser" kek

why do trannies have to constantly make posts like this. do none of you have any friends to talk to about this stuff?

I have to believe in Mel because if she can't find happiness I'm doomed

Either crying, staring at a screen for 20 hours, or weed.

Tell me you are not worse off?

I was under the impression it's just some guy she talks to on dscord. No wonder she still sperging out. What she needs is my giant 5 inch chaser dick laying the ding dong diddly smackdown on that little pink butthole of hers.
>waaaahhhh I'm so incredibly grotesque I belong in a trash bag
Yes you do, Mel. A trash bag full of my cum.