I'm tired of being conservative, they are fucking retarded when it comes to trans people...

I'm tired of being conservative, they are fucking retarded when it comes to trans people, we're not some fucking unified cult. All they do is tell us to die and im sick of it, I voted trump, I hate jews, yet they won't accept me, they blame everything on us and im sick of it to the hilt I'm fucking done.

Attached: 1477405943771.jpg (1200x1600, 770.15K)

lol

Wrong, you are all the exact same. :)

Attached: Wrong.jpg (670x377, 51.53K)

But I'm actually not, I love guns and the outdoors, I hate metropolitan faggots and I just want to be a housewife living off the grid in a racially pure white nationalist militia

Abandon conservatism & embrace libertarianism

Attached: LibertarianParadise.jpg (1080x1335, 445.23K)

Good God almighty that lack of trigger discipline

get tired of being alive and kill yourself instead

I know this feel because I own guns, live rural, but am also a mtf tranner. I don't fit in with either side of this more and more extremized political climate..

Attached: mai-sakurajima-sakurajima-mai.gif (498x498, 2.24M)

>I voted trump, I hate jews
Wasn't Trump was the most pro-Israel US president of the last decade?

Exactly, it's out of control, im sick of everyone thinking this drag child shit is our doing, im completely against drag and no they don't fucking speak for us and they ain't even fucking trans, it's a Jewish psyop

You might as well work on not being conservative now, because it's unlikely any other conservatives will budge beyond "trannies are evil pedophiles and should kill themselves" rhetoric for at least the next 20 years.

I can never get them to accept me as one of there own, despite being the biggest libertarian/conspiracy minded slant. Far far to the right. They will just say I am one of the good ones, but all others are fetishistic, groomed, weirdo's.

Which isn't the worst, but still...

Unironically this. Under him the iron dome grew stronger than ever. Conservatism is just the other side of the same pro-state coin

Liberals want to take away my freedom of speech and gun rights. Conservatives want me to have no access to HRT and want businesses to have right to fire me solely based on me being trans. This world is cursed.

I stand with you

Attached: 1642069298504.jpg (607x585, 85.3K)

>This world is cursed.
Off world trans colonies when?

Attached: FederationFlag.jpg (572x317, 74.52K)

Embrace the ideals of our founding fathers, truly, not the big government conservative lie.

Attached: th-1197198194.jpg (474x313, 21.03K)

>Off world trans colonies when?
I support your striving for independence, but I cannot allow you to leave this planet.

you reap what you sow, retard

>I hate jews, yet they won't accept me, they blame everything on us and im sick of it to the hilt I'm fucking done.
HAHAHAHAHA

>wtf why won't these people who by-nature hate me treat me with any ounce of respect???
lmao moron

quit being silly and take the libpill

Conservatives are thier to keep the trannies im check.
too much tranny idologue is batshit crazy

I'm done with earth, you can have the Jewish sitcoms, bumper to bumper traffic, and high fructose corn syrup, I want something better

Attached: 20220601_021219.jpg (1217x546, 91.32K)

anyone who actually feels like they fit into either poltiically party is braindead.

Tough shit. You can't do anything or be anyone without being lumped in with something you don't like. Even if you had the mental fortitude to remain a man, you'd just be seething and throwing a fit that leftists call you an evil ciswhitemale. Shut the fuck up and grow skin like everyone else has to.

it would be cooler if the background was still yellow but the snake was rainbow.

or for an added layer of schizophrenia, backorund is straggot pride flag and snek is pride fag colors

I was really really trying the whole Christian trad wife thing but they will not accept us regardless how trad wifey we are

Attached: 20220606_080124.jpg (713x1280, 184.66K)

>conservative
>support trannies

and that's why conservatives fail at everything they do. Instead of winning the culture war, they still think like retarded boomers that can't move past accepting trans women because to them all trans women are creepy men with boners entering women's spaces

Agreed, sadly not too much is out there for libright lgbt art

youre neither the first and you won’t be the last person to say this
it was over before it even started, just find and fill your self fulfillment needs and live the rest of our miserable days semi-happy

meanwhile people are becoming increasingly conservative

>They blame everything on trans, when they should be blaming everything on the JEWS!

Pathetic 13 year old understanding of politics. Go be some tradboywife to some basement dwelling poltard.

Attached: tAVlk8L.jpg (1600x900, 90.33K)

No reason to go for you when there are plenty of cis women with functioning wombs.

>functioning wombs
;_;

take the libertarian pill.

not as a united front, they have purity tests and the most dumb ass nit pick arguments that don't actually accomplish anything unlike liberals that are funded by satanic pedophiles that have actual end goal

just stealth???

You are free to settle anywhere on earth you desire, but I cannot allow you to leave.

Based

Attached: img.png (328x484, 104.3K)

Is pic related?