This is not satire

>this is not satire
still funny tho

Attached: 1654694514849.jpg (460x436, 65.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/02/16/277986873/norwegian-mass-killer-demands-adult-video-games-in-prison
abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/norwegian-feminist-questioned-by-police-for-saying-men-cant-be-lesbians
pinknews.co.uk/2021/01/27/womens-human-rights-campaign-gender-recognition-act-inquiry-trans-transphobia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh no, she will have to stay in a luxurious dorm room with tv and playstations available. such a harsh prison sentence

>hater venstretullinger
>hater feministsr
>hater invandrere
>elsker øl
>lett som bare det

Attached: F7ABB135-24CA-44BA-8A37-AB739E6E8BF9.jpg (415x459, 54.45K)

>it's okay to go in jail for wrongthink because you get a tv
trooner cope. but it's bad for me to say you're an abomination? YWNBAW

Så sant og også ekte.

Someone's gotta teach those goddamn tims amirite fellow adult human females

Attached: 1644802106833.jpg (1199x773, 99.13K)

She shouldn't have broken the law then, fuck terfs

That's fucked up.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/02/16/277986873/norwegian-mass-killer-demands-adult-video-games-in-prison
>mass child murderer complains that he only has a PS2 with Rayman 2, goes on hunger strike demanding a PS3 with "adult games"
What an asshole.

That angers me, but at the same time I think giving prisoners somewhat cushy treatment is better than the American prison system.

gå tebake te Any Forums, din nyhomse

Attached: 1644690801243.png (1000x678, 1.71M)

Speak English faggots American website

>"We have a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws"
>MLK

normally with these things they're like "I'm going to prison because I said not allowed words!" and then they're really going there for stalking and threatening to kill them or something.

Not in this case.

>Norwegian law enforcement reportedly questioned a representative of a feminist organization over tweets challenging a trans activist for pushing the idea that biological males can be lesbians.

>Christina Ellingsen, a representative of the global feminist organization Women’s Declaration International (WDI), criticized the Norwegian trans activist group Foreningen FRI in October for teaching children that males can be lesbians.

>Ellingsen also called out one the group’s advisers, who is a biological male identifying as a lesbian woman.

>That adviser, Christine Marie Jentoft, filed a police complaint that prompted law enforcement to question Ellingsen, according to news outlet Reduxx.
abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/norwegian-feminist-questioned-by-police-for-saying-men-cant-be-lesbians

>“Why [does] FRI teach young people that males can be lesbians? Isn’t that conversion therapy?” Ellingsen reportedly said last October, in one of the alleged tweets that is part of the hate speech investigation against her.

>In a second tweet, Ellingsen criticized Jentoft, who was born a man but now identifies as a lesbian woman.

>“Jentoft, who is male and an advisor in FRI, presents himself as a lesbian – that’s how bonkers the organization which supposedly works to protect young lesbians’ interests is. How does it help young lesbians when males claim to be lesbian, too?” Ellingsen reportedly said.

>Ellingsen has also been accused by Amnesty International Norway of harassing Jentoft after arguing on national television that the trans-female activist was a male, according to The European Union Times.

>“You are a man. You cannot be a mother,” Ellingsen reportedly told Jentoft. “To normalize the idea that men can be mothers is a defined form of discrimination against women.”

Why I it always the incel trannies who do this shit. No one owes ANYONE attraction fuck grow up

>who is a biological male identifying as a lesbian woman.
>who was born a man but now identifies as a lesbian woman.

Attached: 1654725337434.jpg (640x480, 91.23K)

>Original source is some random TERF blog
Thanks for including that important detail, OP!

Attached: 1651728088488.png (585x367, 159.21K)

...and as a source of information said random TERF blog cites the random TERF herself, working for some random TERF activist group (which calls for the 'elimination' of transgenderism in its declaration: pinknews.co.uk/2021/01/27/womens-human-rights-campaign-gender-recognition-act-inquiry-trans-transphobia/ ). Seems legit

Attached: 1624084591001.png (735x540, 110.13K)

Why are you lying?

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-235637_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x713, 203.52K)

It's real, and it's not like it's the first time something like this has happened.
Not lying, I never claimed a trial ended up taking place. Frankly it's bad enough that police questioned her with the potential of a trial. The questioning alone is fucked up.

foreign opinions on norway are so funny to me because the norwegian healthsystem is really bad for most trans people

but that doesn't fit the terf narrative

I see what you mean though, the OP headline is misleading. But the fact is that she was questioned by police over it, and if she were actually charged with a hate crime it could be 3 years.
Kind of irrelevant to this though. It's still fucked up to have police questioning over this.

>The questioning alone is fucked up.
OK, take it up with the hate speech law in Norway. The same thing could happen if a trans person makes misogynist comments in the country. Norwegian police are very soft, they even were on the terrorist mass murderer Breivik. Grow a fucking spine if you can't handle being questioned by them for breaking the law.

>OK, take it up with the hate speech law in Norway.
Complaining about it is a good first step.
>The same thing could happen if a trans person makes misogynist comments in the country
Also fucked up.
>Grow a fucking spine if you can't handle being questioned by them for breaking the law.
Opposing unjust laws is the opposite of spineless. Grow a spine if you can't handle hearing opposing opinions.

this. norway is not the country to live in if you want to harass others with obviously hateful speech

>t. butthurt about a country and culture you know nothing about

Obviously hateful speech like "You are a man. You cannot be a mother?”

Fuck their culture, the human right to free expression is universal. I don't think it's butthurt to complain about how homosexuals are treated in Saudi Arabia either.

>Opposing unjust laws is the opposite of spineless. Grow a spine if you can't handle hearing opposing opinions.
I am an American and value free speech because retards like Rowling abuse speech-restrictive laws (e.g. UK libel law) to attack critics and trans people et cetera. But I'm just saying don't try to frame this like it's some uniquely "Trans activist" threat. I assure you feminists supported that "hate speech" restriction law before it included gender identity as a protected category, hahaha.

> But I'm just saying don't try to frame this like it's some uniquely "Trans activist" threat.
Sorry if I came off that way, wasn't my intent.
>I assure you feminists supported that "hate speech" restriction law before it included gender identity as a protected category, hahaha.
Probably. Short-sighted of them.

she went on fucking national tv to harass the tranny, this is not just about tweets but consistent targeted hate

well if you are not norwegian, your opinion is irrelevant

Although I would also say, she's probably not going to get arrested. Maybe she'll get fined at most lol. Getting questioned in nothing worth whining about. If anything it goes to show that these laws aren't being very stringently enforced. The only country I can think of where they are would maybe be Germany, they have an entire branch of the state dedicated to attacking radical thought because they don't want another Nazi Germany or whatever.

>well if you are not norwegian, your opinion is irrelevant
Then you shouldn't mind me speaking it.