Oh you’re just bdd and your posting to hurt other people on this board

Oh you’re just bdd and your posting to hurt other people on this board.

No I’m not, I’m mentally ill and I’m posting to hurt myself. I see things as they’re actually meant to be and I am a grotesque monster.

Passing, even aesthetic beauty are all out of my reach. I could try to be mentally and emotionally pleasing. You know “beautiful on the inside” but my mental scape has been warped and twisted into an eldritch labrynth of mental illness and psychosis. So this is why I post. I’m trying to add to the pain I already feel. The torture that causes me to wretch from sheer turmoil. So one day maybe the pain finally pushes me over the edge so I can have the strength to finally end this long and wretched life.

To wither away like the last of an ancient species. Even their mark on earth turning to dust.

Behold the ghoul

Attached: 347B99F7-2087-4FD7-97D4-E155E8E35EEB.jpg (1995x2660, 1.23M)

Valid

honestly you're kind of cute in your own way

Average american woman (Minus the obesity)

Behold ghoul!

Attached: E0444A4C-CE33-4007-84AD-4583CB392004.jpg (828x1419, 577.43K)

Attached: 1592900908583.png (1860x1500, 795.35K)

>Posts a cuter pic
Nigga sit yo ass down

you must be fishing for compliments at this point right? you're pretty cute in both pics, now fuck off before i start insulting you out of spite

BEHOLD GHOUL!!!

(Also please don’t use slurs)

Attached: C76E995D-CB51-4DCA-896B-F0E486510D16.jpg (1440x1800, 290.76K)

Please I need more to push me over the edge so I finally have the strength to end my suffering.

go to therapy
you're so down on yourself when looks aren't your problem, you probably ruminate too much and let negative thoughts consume your existence

You cute, its not a slur. I'm not h'white.

whether it's for attention or not please stop it it hurts so much it makes me feel even worse about myself i'd commit murder to look half as good as you

I started a new job i haven’t seen my therapist In a month because of scheduling conflicts. I see her this Monday.

Fair enough dude, carry on

Please, murder me. Let the hate consume you. Turn to the dark side, strike me down and complete your training.

scary, now I'll get nightmares tonight thanks

Attached: dream.jpg (986x1535, 584.88K)

i can't do it i can't kill or hurt anyone i just want can't cope with being an ugly tranner anymore

Good see me in your dreams and reap the terror that I’ve sewn into you.

All things return to ghoul eventually including your fear. Including your misery

I can’t cope with being ugly and unpassable.

When people look at me in public they probably just feel pity for me and gender me female purely because they feel bad

you still mog me tho i got a giant nose, jutting chin, long face and a beard shadow that's taking so many laser sessions to gid rid of it's fucking insane how thick this disgusting hair on my face is

hmm ok.. that's good right? my fear and misery will return to you and I'll be rid of them, that sounds like a good deal. I knew you were actually a kind and warm person deep inside, just like Dream in the end

Attached: dreamy.jpg (986x1535, 481.53K)

No face is longer than ghouls. Mine is 7.25 inches from hairline to chin

ugly woman but better than all trannies on this board except mel.

your weird stomach is main issue but mostly youre just an ugly woman, face is a 6-7/10 jewish woman though so take this as you will

Thank you truth teller I can always count on you to tell the truth.

Attached: 70243135-8221-4006-8788-EBADF52BD0CD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

oh yeah? try 8 inches. i'm fucking ugly

Hate when this shit posts sideways

Attached: 7D88CA41-0F6B-45CB-930D-E9E3BFCD1AD4.jpg (674x862, 526.11K)

So ghoulchan walks into a bar and they bartender says, "Hey buddy, why the long face?"

Haha nice one