Boyfriends

why is this webcomic so cute ;-;

Attached: スクリーンショット 2022-06-08 141219.png (1704x1392, 1.44M)

Because they actually fuck

It's fujoshit, but that's not a bad thing. Fujoshis are good at making cute things.

its made by an ftm who was prob a fujo before transitioning. still pretty good. i like it a lot. however, his nsfw is pretty bad ngl.

I think the hate on social media is undeserved but it's cringe as fuck, I could not handle it.

why does it get hate

Fujoshit

a lot of it comes from people who call it "fetishizing" for simply being bl. these same ppl call all bl fetish stuff. most of these ppl arent even men so i dont care about their opinions

dumb fujoshit
saged

because it's as removed from reality as possible

idealistic and aspirational art is important
aristotle often wrote about art as a medium that enables emotional catharsis of the viewer
rather than gritty 'realistic' art, idealistic myth-making also has its own purpose and place in the world

It's only idealistic to women.
I stopped reading any and all "gay" romance once I turned 15 and realized it was all written by women. Somehow you can tell in the writing because all the male characters act like women or like a parody of a masculine man

I didn't mean that to be an insult, I just truthfully answered OP's question.

Malebrainers aren't very good at writing romance anyway.

what does it mean for them to act like women?

BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having feelings and romantic yearning.

You must have turned 15 in 2005 user, modern BL isn’t like that.

Attached: bad boys happy home.jpg (1073x1636, 450.43K)

Yeah, but this is not fulfilling or inspirational.
This is cuddlecore dreck for conflict avoidant womanchildren.

I don't read the actual comic but I've seen bits of pieces of it, I like the art style and think it's cute. The more I learn about trans men the less I'm confident I can closely relate to the them honestly, but I empathize with them a lot and think it's cute if they love gay male relationships.

Hello /y/ BL general fren

i mean, if you want only realistic gay media, your gonna be disappointed because in general, guys are dogshit at writing good romance. the fujos are just better at it