Dear chasers

Do you prefer trans girls to shave down there or not?

Attached: 85E7172C-114F-4F1E-9273-122FCAA24190.jpg (261x278, 68.63K)

Why can I shave my dick but you can't
Apply a bit a of this and call it a day

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-231432.png (1080x2340, 1008.39K)

Is that preferable? Nair?

All trans girl I've seen shave but idk I think a little bush is sexy

I shaved for the first time the other day and it was still a little catcus-y. Is that okay or should it be smooth?

I feel like this different for each guy but I would say some hair is better than none.

Well i certainly dont want to see a forest or anything.
Like at least keep it trimmed and clean

Idk, when i see a lot of hair down there, it gives me the impression that you dont know how to properly groom. If im expecting to have a date at some point, i shave down there.

Bump. Whaddabout landing strips or inverted triangle?

Would you be sad if there wasn't anything?
I got laser hair removal there (and everywhere else). So there's pretty much 0 hair. Partners have said it makes giving me oral more enjoyable but I worry someone who likes a bit of hair would be disappointed.

I think it would be hot.

reimu doesn't need to know what chasers prefer

Yes. Body hair is a turn off.

>first time
>cactusy
yeah shaving any part of your body for the first time will feel cactusy at first but after a while it’ll start being smooth

Tranners can do no wrong. The hair thing is just being picky.

this is the problem, it's always rough a day or two after shaving
some people look good with bush, some should just trim. If you want it hairless, then waxing is probably best.
Everyone should shave their balls though

No the only good thing about the hair is the stench it gives

Are there any tricks for getting it to be smoother?

exfoliate before shaving and moisturize after shaving

i prefer shaved, i really don't like body hair, maybe if it was some dumb stylised trim it could work just because it's funny but otherwise, i prefer without

I don't care either way, do what is comfortable for you. Though, I will say pubes to me are hot but it's such a minor thing. If you live with someone too eventually you're gonna wake up with them after a day or two and they'll have hair on their legs or butt or pubes. It's whatever.

those are my preference but like others are saying, it's not a big deal