Neovaginas

Why do trans women get neovaginas? It makes me so damn angry. You can't compete with cis women as cis women. But you can compete with cis women as trans men. Why does it have to be this way?

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-224504_Brave.jpg (1200x1042, 366K)

inb4 some tranny victim blaming

what are you retarded no one cares about you as an individual on this planet nor what makes your penis shoot liquid go fuck yourself retard also get a job you loser

Idk, it's disturbing. they are transSEXual for a reason, you have your primary sex characteristics but change the secondary ones with hormones and stuff.

I really wish srs was better. I want genitals I can actually use for sex with my partner without making me feel gross and uncomfortable but the results seem too variable in quality. Maybe some day it'll be better...

Attached: 1651165531168.png (627x759, 371.77K)

Because when you get srs you are the same as cis woman

idk

Vaginal sex feels good, but sometimes I do miss my dick, oh well that's what straps are for lol

>You can't compete with cis women as cis women
k king arthur go shove a rock sword up your ass

we can only hope...

>cisoid doesn’t know what a trans man is and admits to seeing trans women as men

Attached: 7A7ACE02-9717-4D0A-96AA-A10B0DE30EE9.jpg (1293x1184, 167.87K)

looks like we got some botch jobs ITT
B O T C H E D

Because they get this intolerable feeling called "bottom dysphoria" so they want to make it go away. Not all of them get it, most are fine with keeping their genitals

You have to say that because you're too masculine to ever get any kind of feminization surgery you're just a big ugly man

>Winehouse in the background
oh, I remember when I was in denial and thought she was soooo cool

If your man wants you to get one you get one simple as. He can not use your dick for anything anyway so might as well roll for a good vagina.

>me atm
Bf really loves pussies but am scared to get a bad roll :s

it's easy if you get a good result good if you get a bad one whatever just kys, you have to be 18 to get it anyway and you only have until 25 until life isn't worth living anyway so it's not a lot of years you lose

>you only have until 25 until life isn't worth living
Actually insane

>big ugly man
hot

Maybe if you're some degenerate slut who is blown out at 25, I'm fine and looking forward to the future.

You know some of us wanted to get it and we are happy with our choice. It's not a perfect vagina but it is what it is. mine does function for sexual intercourse and that's just fine. I don't think people should do anything, either way, it's a personal choice. However, I have noticed on this board that there seems to be a lot of push to get girls to keep their genitals as is and I do see an issue in that.

if i ever get srs, it will be penile-preserving vaginoplasty