Chilling with my straight friend

>chilling with my straight friend
>having a good time talking about random retarded shit
>out of nowhere he just hits me with "real talk though honestly? I miss just calling shit I don't like gay. That was good man. That was easy"

Attached: 1654232112411.jpg (1536x2048, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WeWHgWfxHmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like corey

Inshallah I will behead you myself you stupid cunt.

>calling shit gay
Wait, do people not do this anymore? Really?

People on Any Forums still do and desu if I heard someone do it irl I will begin to avoid them

Hit him with the
>Same bro. Im tired of not calling people I dislike niggers.

I'm cool with it though man. I miss calling shit fucking gay too. I'm just happy to see that it's not totally forgotten.

Are straight people surrendering to political correctness? Lefties look what you're doing

Then let him know that he's in a safe space

I never liked it and I found it confusing bc people will use it to too campy but also to mean just any rule they don't like.

i want to rub his beard

2000s ended over a decade ago user, were in 2020s now

I’m gay and call things gay. My friends and siblings also do it because they know I don’t trip. My boyfriend used to get really offended but he got over it since he sees they mean no harm

youtu.be/WeWHgWfxHmA

The 2000s were based desu. Maybe the fact they were better on the whole is leading me to romanticize elements of them which specifically were negative but very indicative of the time period, but I think human society peaked in 2006 and then went downhill starting with 2007.

im bi and call things gay all the time,its no big deal.

I'm gay and I make it a point to say gay and faggot around everyone I know, and encourage them to do the same. Words are just words, and getting offended by them means your weak and probably not fun to be around.

who is this cute little twink and how tight is his asshole?

Same

Cory is my dream chaser bf
kys

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7.32K)

>and then Dr. insano
>Dr. Insanoooo
>DR. INSANOOOO

>Cory is my dream chaser bf
Ask me anything you want about Sonic I'll tell you exactly what I know

me too except I was the token straight friend except I was a repressing tranny, I still just like calling things by offensive names like niggerfaggot and wantonly regarding things as gay

I can't like Phil Collins anymore because of my religion reasons

your honor, the fact that my client was denied access to vidya solely on the fact he "can't draw a clothed woman" is purely discrimination

Attached: bcs_courtroom.jpg (1200x707, 91.58K)