Is there ANY way to get a butt like this?

I ALREADY EXERCISE MY GLUTES FOR A YEAR NOW AND THEY DONT CHANGE SHAPE EVEN THOUGH I SEE PROGRESS THEY WONT LOOK LIKE PICREL

Attached: falling.jpg (1080x2220, 117.52K)

> THEY DONT CHANGE SHAPE EVEN THOUGH I SEE PROGRESS
Who told you they would change shape? It’s genetics user

start before puberty (its the waist / lack of ribs)

so its not possible to have it droop down like the one in picrel?

notice the thigh gap? if you don’t have that then getting a butt like this is impossible.

i dont have that privilege, im fucked in the ass by society and will soon kms

is that possible to exercise too?

You can have your ass muscles get big but your thighs won’t grow unless youre still a teenager, sorry user

Well assuming you're on hrt, you're still fairly limited in what you can do naturally without surgery. What exactly is your workout regimen?

im planning suicide

>s that possible to exercise too?
no, it’s a matter of having the appropriate bone structure. only possible if you start hrt in your teens.

glutes, 3 days a week max, for 60 minutes with 4 different exercises

GOD i fucking hate life why was i ever born, i dont want to exist anymore

what are you talking about
your thighs are made up of your hamstrings and quads, which obviously can grow bigger
if you want the appearance of wider hips you can do hip abductions which work the outer thighs and glutes

Lmao no you can’t, thighs are completely genetic, there is one small muscle to to the side but that’s it

thankfully there’s more to life than indulging in your agp.

you're trolling
your legs are basically all muscle

Attached: legs.jpg (550x529, 64.94K)

So there's your problem. You need real exercises. Doing a million glute workouts isn't going to do much.

Quads, hamstrings, and even calves are very important. Check out @thicccharlie on Twitter. He's a hrt femboys that waist trains and can squat over 300lbs. He works hard and has an incredible ass. Don't fall for insta thot workouts.

i cant find anything useful, just lots of memes there

Oh, I was just using his account as an example of what real training looks like. As for a regimen, do lower body 3 times a week with emphasis on what you want to grow. Don't neglect your other body parts too.

oh okay, would you know if there are any resources i could start from, like videos or website or something?

Well I'm a cis dude so idk what EXACTLY you have to do but I can make a fair guess.

Squats
Romanian deadlifts (or good mornings)
Glute raises
Hip abduction
Cable pull through
Calf raises
You can substitute some of the isolation workouts depending on what you're working on but the first three are main stays. Also try to fit in some cardio throughout the week

>insta thot workouts
Daily trips to McDonald's are their butt workouts.

there is, but it would require your to actually go outside and do something difficult instead of rotting away in front of the computer so it's kinda hard to pull off