/gmg/ - girlmoder general: Fortnite Edition

QOTD: what is your current hyperfixation and why?

Girlmoder general discord will be remade btw, it is in the works, I just have not had the time to set up mod stuff

Attached: 20220604_172844.png (510x680, 395.01K)

had to get this skin when I saw it, very hot. Wish it had a no shades version

What is girlmoding?

realy glad to hear the discord will be back soon, I didnt realise the old one was busted and have been in introduction limbo for a while ;~;

its a verb that means "to be in a kitchen"

>current hyper fixation
I’m trying to limit myself to canon brand cameras to keep my collection somewhat controllable but I have a feminine urge to get a minolta, a pentax and a olympus camera which wouldn’t make sense because I don’t even own a canon ae-1 or anything else from that line of cameras

is this for fem presenting mtf's or is this some silly ftm nonsense

cringe ftm shit
why tf would you "girlmod" when a girl presenting masculine is seen as completely normal

Oh so it's my place.

right thats what i mean there is no ftm equivalent to boymoding because women/females are more than free to dress like men and not alarm anyone

For mtfs who present female because boymoding is a p different experience and bmg exists so yeah

I wish i understood what that meant, photography is so cool

Im so sorry about that, my og discord got deleted so i lost access to the server.

>Im so sorry about that
it's oki! stuff happens! just plz let me and the other people in #welcome know when the new one goes up! °~°

So it's not my place

My oldest camera is 114 years old, it’s too bad that getting the film developed is so expensive and I’m a poor dumb college student

Nope. No men are allowed, so no ftms. Sorry

Buy the fucking minolta, they're pretty cheap and fun, I still need to develop 3 rolls from my trip to Florida.

>cheap
I’d be lucky if I got a decent one for less than 150€ in my country because people look at the prices on ebay like a bunch of retards

I guess it also depends on the type of minolta you want, I got one of their rangefinders for about $30 around a year ago. Does your country have an online used camera store similar to KEH or something like that? Because if so, that's where I'd check.

im not currently a girlmoder but I plan to be within a couple months. how did you transition from boymode to girlmode?

My country is shit when it comes to buying used stuff and I want an slr not a rangefinder