What's in yo pits?

What does Any Forums use on their underarms? It shows a lot about you as a person, and in terms of gender

Attached: deodorant-vs-antiperspirant-comparison.jpg (1000x800, 91.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

perma-earth.com/product-category/bodycare/deodorant/
dove.com/us/en/deodorants/stick/invisible-solid-antiperspirant-sensitive-skin.html
boots.com/sure-women-bright-bouquet-anti-perspirant-deodorant-aerosol-250ml-10123391
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I avoid deoderant unless im going to be working out or its super hot out, since I dont sweat very much at all. but when I do theres this nice cucumber-mint deoderant thats all-natural and doesnt clog up your pores that I get at the grocery store. i think it's coconut oil based and ive been meaning to try making my own some day

Old spice timber and sandalwood (I keep thinking it's sandwood)

Attached: AoStH 1.1-6.jpg (996x681, 89.36K)

right now I've been using "axe skateboards and fresh roses"
it's woody and floral. Normally I don't like axe products, but this one is nice

natural aluminum and baking soda free deodorant from this website
perma-earth.com/product-category/bodycare/deodorant/

Dove+ men clean comfort

deodoroant is disgusting and i only wear it when im going to a professional event

i use native deodorant idk i just like how it smells but then i was reading about it and apparently like the aluminum in normal deodorants causes estrogenic effects so maybe i should go back to a normal one
what is antiperspirant does it really make you not sweat that doesn't sound healthy?

I make my own deodorant out of coconut oil, beeswax, baking soda and arrowroot powder.

Schmidt's sensitive skin cedarwood and juniper
Smells a little too much like wood but it's worth it to not have blisters

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-163413.png (1080x2400, 975.87K)

i use mostly scentless male deodorant

Attached: 1000.jpg (1000x1000, 31.94K)

No deoderant. We live and die with that sweet musky man scent.

yea sweat is one of the ways your body removes toxins and sometimes potentialy cancerous cells. iirc there was a study that found that women who use it a ton to manage boob-sweat have a higher rate of breast cancer. antipersperants are definately nice for dates and events and stuff, but wearing them daily like a lot of people do is probably unhealthy. also fyi, liqourice tea or liqourice-spice tea is a great way to make your body smell sweeter naturaly

tea tree oil
2tsp + 800ml isopropyl alcohol + spray bottle = deodorant.

Attached: 718hg+dvfDL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1033, 164.45K)

Attached: 61IJUlZCyFL._AC_SX425_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_SH20_.jpg (425x456, 42.2K)

i like my own smell so if im just staying inside i don't put anything on
when i'm in public, some inoffensive cucumbery deodorant

i like my natural smell, only fags and petty women use deodorant, if it smells good, it smells good, if it smells bad, it smells bad.

I use this. dove.com/us/en/deodorants/stick/invisible-solid-antiperspirant-sensitive-skin.html

Bright Bouquet my beloved
boots.com/sure-women-bright-bouquet-anti-perspirant-deodorant-aerosol-250ml-10123391

i use my mom's :)