I'll never have enough courage to take hrt in russia so I'll forever rot here as a repressor

I'll never have enough courage to take hrt in russia so I'll forever rot here as a repressor.
Assylum is a meme.

Attached: glass.jpg (728x457, 62.97K)

What's stopping you from boymoding? I've been taking hrt for almost half a year and my family still has no idea. I do look different now but people just don't give a fuck

I'll get drafted in autum and then killed for being too faggy

Get an official F64 diagnosis then

Do I look like I live in moscow

Also I'm gonna be placed in a psych ward for 3 weeks and then they'll say I'm lying. Because russian psychs are retarded.

Damn that's fucked up. You can still diy though

your text and digits look very pretty and moscovian

>tfw you will never be the American boyfriend to a Russian trans girl
Why even live

For me chechnya is closer than Moscow.

you should dodge the draft or desert as soon as you safely can.

>dodge
Isn't easy. They draft everyone disregarding health nowadays.
>desert
It's a crime.

move to a very remote village and embrace the russian peasant mode

>Living 6 years with no hrt,to dodge the draft.
I would like one death, please.

buy 6 vials of injectable estrogen before disappearing

>6 vials of injectable estrogen
boy, westoids really are clueless about how poor Russia is, aren't they.
зyмepы вpoдe кaк дoлжны быть oткpытыми и cмeлыми, нe?
пoзopищe

I don't have money for this nor for moving anywhere.

find a job then. it can't be that hard. become a translator or something. (trans lator hahahahahaha)

Do you really think I can make enough money to rent a house and buy the vials in just 2-3 months? Vials alone will take 2 months.

get the vials and a one way ticket to Yakutia. Find a village and live there with some babushkas in exchange for work. Tell them that Jesus made you transition

so? it's a crime that will get you taken in by ukrainians. they naturally want people to desert and will encourage it accordingly.
anyways you should do whatever you can to not fight and die. use a vpn when researching related topics.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-000336_Firefox.jpg (720x1246, 215.34K)