How do I learn to accept transwomen are indeed women and nothing else but women?

how do I learn to accept transwomen are indeed women and nothing else but women?

Attached: tumblr_oo5xfqq8O81w7964eo1_500.png (497x538, 11.9K)

Stop being a fucking transphobe maybe? Trans women are valid and women through and through. They’re biologically women

Attached: bait.jpg (600x600, 17.82K)

>can’t handle facts

you dont
you can just ignore the fact they exist and it will not effect your life in any way

How do I do that when I see them everytime I install a dating app? I have literally had to learn to detect aydens because I always end up matching with them and have been reported before for ghosting after finding out it's not a male.

>How do I do that when I see them everytime I install a dating app?
its very simple user
swipe left
>have been reported before for ghosting after finding out it's not a male
no you havent

i'd be cool with trans women if they would present themselves as that -- trans women, and not actual women (as they aren't actual women, and can never become actual women)

a good thought experiment i saw pointed out that "trans women" are the only type of women that stop being women once their major descriptive factor is taken away. e.g. short women are still women if they are tall, white women are still women even if they aren't white, but if a trans woman isn't trans...she's a man kek.

>no you haven't
trannies on this board always do this. You just immediately go into denial. It's pretty incredible. I've lost two different tinder accounts, one was for ghosting some bitch and not being smart enough to block so she can't report me, and the other was for posting nudes on the stories back when they had a story feature. (Probably also by a seething uggo who was mad I didn't reply. I had been posting nudes for months w no issue)

I’ve been saying we need a 3rd gender for trans women for years

>reported before for ghosting after finding out it's not a male.
nobody gets reported for ghosting, like 80% of dating app conversations end in ‘ghosting’ bc the people dont click

its not denial lol
you dont get banned on tinder for ghosting
and you even admit one of the bans was for posting nudes lol
delusional

cant a trans woman just be a type of woman? like you have cis women, trans women, intersex women, etc, but theyre all women just with different sexes

You don't, because they aren't. Cheers, happy pride, transexualism is the natural enemy of homosexuality.

we're literally not though, we're trans women and like i'd love to be cis but im not and there's an entire part of my life i'd be pretending didnt exist by saying i wasn't trans.
just don't call me a cis male and i dont really care other than that.

I just don't see why they should all be in the same group.

>PLAY ALONG WITH MY INSANE SELF-IDENTITY OR HAVE YOUR LIFE DESTROYED
>just ignore us lol

uhh kinda mixed signals here guys

Attached: 1550951796126.jpg (957x621, 90.04K)

wtf? you disagreed with the made up person in my head? im getting mixed signals here........

an intersex female is very different from a male deciding he's a woman because he feels like it though...it's a female body that can't give birth or otherwise is missing parts it should have; it's nothing like a healthy male body

i don't think it helps anything to add more ~genders~. they're men, just estrogenized

If all Agumon are valid why can’t all women be valid

Attached: 5FEA5AFB-DCDC-4063-9B2E-1A354D88F6BE.jpg (2048x2048, 750.06K)

>a good thought experiment i saw pointed out that "trans women" are the only type of women that stop being women once their major descriptive factor is taken away. e.g. short women are still women if they are tall, white women are still women even if they aren't white, but if a trans woman isn't trans...she's a man kek.
if a trans woman isn't trans, she's a cis woman, lol. if you take away the "trans" you just get "woman", which by default is assumed to be "cis woman" because only like 0.3% of women are trans. this is nonsensical

people larp all the time on the internet faggot. The sooner you learn that the sooner the sooner you dont fall for a dumbfuck scam.

trans women are mtf (male to female). if you take away the fact that a male is [trans]itioning to become a [woman], then you get a man. i guess i worded it in a confusing way

1000 iq poster