TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN

>TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
>be trans
>act nothing like women

Attached: 91238187237671.jpg (800x500, 22.46K)

You fucking misogynistic piece of shit women can act and look however they want and they don’t owe you a damn thing. Women are people and people are free thinking beings

>be tribal african cis woman
>don't act like women in the rest of the world
>tfw not a woman anymore

twaw. cope n seethe

Attached: 1631962503779.png (447x407, 263.85K)

they get pregnant, look after their families and are subservient to their husbands. they act more like women than most western cis vaginas

Woah. Does this make bi? I’ve been gay af my whole life but I think she’s fucking hot

Attached: Capture.png (581x408, 34.67K)

A woman is anyone who identifies as a woman

>pee pee poo poo
>poop piss
>pee pee poo poo boobies

So it's a meaningless label. Meanwhile, adult female humans are still a group that matters. I think they deserve the word more, frankly.

sexuality is fluid and sometimes gay men will fall for women or lesbians will fall for men. life goes on. or maybe you are bi.

All I’m saying is if you want to be progressive you won’t be gate keeping what it means to be woman.

the world is 6000 years old though. and TWAW. this nigga really thought he did something here.

>be me
>be trans
>wanna be a woman
>"you're not a woman user"
>hmm
>gradually chip away at what it means to be a woman
>broaden the category of what womanhood means to the point where the very concept is dissolved and completely meaningless
>"hi, me again. im a woman"
>"y-yeah i guess so user"

lol

Yeah so

>>broaden the category of what womanhood means to the point where the very concept is dissolved and completely meaningless
how does this change your life? what about this altars your existence so profoundly that you spend so much time yelling about it

Not much of a victory
>how does this change your life?
By forcing people to accept lies, lie themselves, and replacing useful terms with meaningless ones.

It’s about dismantling gender norms and liberating all women

>yeah we destroyed what it means to be a woman in order to accommodate our mental illness, so what

Attached: 1550951863763.jpg (641x530, 41.22K)

>LESBIANS ARE WOMEN
>be lesbian
>act nothing like women

Attached: monique.jpg (850x400, 74.17K)

notice we have to constantly say trans women are women over and over because its so untrue the only way to help is to gaslight people with stupid slogans

no one ever says trans men are men except after saying trans women are women

You're doing it the wrong way. Now some people are seriously willing to say that a tomboy less of a woman because of her personalities. Better solution is just accepting that people can have any type of personality regardless of their sex. Accept feminine men and masculine women.

That’s ableist af. We build ramps for paraplegics

it’s not a lie. it’s a change of definition. if you simply agreed with definition you could just go and be afabsexual and never speak to a tranny in your life but you come here constantly badgering us. like youre trying to convince somebody of something
yeah, explain what’s bad about it