Anons I'm soooo fucking bored right noww. Like seriouslyyyy :(

Anons I'm soooo fucking bored right noww. Like seriouslyyyy :(
what do you lovely people do to pass time? I'm just so goddamn tired and need something to DOOOOOOOO

Attached: real bishit drpepper hours.jpg (225x225, 10.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Arzd2WaJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also. i think i am slowly developing an addiction to this board. uh oh?

have sex with me

>what do you lovely people do to pass time?
sex

Doing what your picrel implies. Searching yaoi.

Hi :)

study you lazy fuck

learn an instrument! you’ll suck at first but as long as you’re smarter than a fifth grader you can improve pretty quickly

Read, write, walk around pretty neighborhoods, watch documentaries and movies and anime, etc

uhm. i would but im sort of. like. kind of. like. taken?
i'm sensing a common theme
I should be. but i will not
I've already been playing guitar for nigh on 2 yrs. Anhedonia's been pretty heavy atm
>pretty neighbourhoods
>England
hii babyy

as somewhat of an update. i have been listening to old timey love song classics/standards. l-o-v-e and can't take my eyes off of you and the inkspots. fallout type stuff, lol

Do you have a discord?

quite forward :3
I've pm just deleted Discord for the 6th time, lol.
But, maybe, user, if it's for you....
I could make an exception ;)))

Damn, cause theres a music server for anons from /tttt/

aw, user, if you want me to join, all you have to do is say the word, sweetie x3

Practice an instrument. When you get deep into repetitive technical exercises you can zone out for hours, it's great.

It's like playing a grindfest RPG except for no one can yell at you for spending hours and hours a day on it cause doing music is slightly more socially acceptable than just playing MMOs.

discord.gg/Arzd2WaJ

my friend.
>I've already been playing guitar for nigh on 2 yrs. Anhedonia's been pretty heavy atm

It's definitely on the list user, just i have some pretty awful experiences with discord. but i know you'd never put me through the shit others have

I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do. Thats completely fine with me dawg cause same.

aww, god you're sweet. thanks so fkn much for being so understanding user X)
you grow more and more perfect in my eyes!
i can only hope you think the same of me x3