Uh guys? I thought you said the number of trans people wasn’t increasing and it was all just a coincidence

Uh guys? I thought you said the number of trans people wasn’t increasing and it was all just a coincidence...

Attached: ...jpg (1269x1119, 245.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/06/07/about-5-of-young-adults-in-the-u-s-say-their-gender-is-different-from-their-sex-assigned-at-birth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what % are on HRT though. that's the number that matters

What % of US pop makes up young adults?

>identify
>not diagnosed with gender dysphoria

Nah bra

Incorrect.
Maybe to your perverted brain that is obsessed with looks and genitals. But you don't need hrt or even pass to be trans or nonbinary.

>and nonbinary
there you have it

Lol. Okay sweaty

Be quiet, truscumoid

>or nonbinary

The number isn't increasing, it's the amount of people identifying that is. They were always trans but too scared to come out, but society is becoming more accepting
t. same boat

9 out of 10 times Non-binary isn’t real but just attention seeking

Attached: C0190F8A-090E-466C-BA59-341F74DFEE78.png (700x525, 594.85K)

isn't it actually 1.6% and they just said "about 5%" or was that a different article?

Sometimes I wear snapbacks though so I'm clearly not female and that's heccin valid ok dooderino

>or nonbinary

Attached: 1624662963243.jpg (435x458, 37.79K)

It's too much for your small brain to comprehend?

I’ll never get over how everyone dismissed her but then post-mid-2020 you see like every cis chick acting the same

For a lot it's definitely a fad to be part of a group since they are disenfranchised. What this really does is it takes away the validity of actual trans people. When posers/fetishists begin to make up the entirety of your group they will become the face of your group.

People need to have roles and groups and direction in life and in America we constantly reject that on the basis of "personal freedom." The brain is hardwired for being social and needing a feeling of belonging. It straight up just makes you feel safe as a human millions of years ago who were independent probably died and the ones with an urge to stay within a group lived on. Without a group your brain starts screaming at you and makes you stressed and leads to a bunch of mental disorders. Taking away gender roles, nuclear family roles, societal roles, etc. Was a mistake.

nonbinary = attention whoring cis woman with a pixie haircut, who goes by any/all

I guess I see your point

Actually it helps trans people. The easier it is for people to identify as trans the bigger their numbers grow. Plus with all these NB people always looking like clowns it makes hons look a little better becazue even though they’re ugly they still try and present female/normal

fake news

not increasing, just approaching the real proportion of queers in society

Attached: 13FF391E-39E6-4970-9746-C60C16ECA0F0.png (1566x1198, 359.53K)

Would like to see the wording of the survey and the how the researchers organized the categorization. Probably just over-representing people who don't like strict gender roles as nonbinary transgender

Will reach 10 easily

desu there's a clear increase in binary trans as well if you look at the survey data pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/06/07/about-5-of-young-adults-in-the-u-s-say-their-gender-is-different-from-their-sex-assigned-at-birth/

Attached: 1648299458034.png (400x900, 58.58K)

once we have working womb surgeries 100% of people will transition
and society will end up being the exact same.