Your letters

>your letters
>would you date a heavily lactating trans woman

Attached: 1610392233814.png (850x850, 614.38K)

>LT
>sure i guess

>Bi Mtf
>I mainly have daddy issues but I'm not going to turn down a mommy

>bishit mtf
Yup

>B FtM
I will make her feel like a good mom

Yes but also i am one too

Unfortunately it's not really milk or true lactation. I looked into it recently and if that's happening but you aren't pregnant it's called "galactorrhea." This is what transwomen get. Not breast milk.

>cis bi
>MOMMY MILK

Unfortunately you're a retard because a number of well known cases of trans women breastfeeding babies have happened in the last few years and there have been reports of males breastfeeding for hundreds of years.

dont look up what "lactae" means

thats literally what its called if you lactate without pregnancy

what did you do to induce and how did you get your production to be "heavy" levels

B
Yes especially if she lactates from her dick AND her nips and lets me slurp up both

if you're cis you should include if you're amab or afab too

Breast pumps 15 minutes on each nipple, 8 times a day for months

>how did you get your production to be "heavy" levels
by continuing to pump

thats also the term with cis women retaard

It's not breast milk. You literally can't produce it if you aren't pregnant. Cool the euphoria jets.

It's a discharge that's nothing like breast milk.

you just pump and nothing else? no medication for elevating prolactin?

No meds besides regular mtf hrt. My will is iron and my boobs always give their best

what is "regular" hrt? shots? injections? which AA? some affect prolactin so curious. ive been doing everything i can for a few years now and not gotten much growth or milk supply:(

bica and e pills

what pump do you use? would you post any proof you arent just larping? cause if this is legit and you dont have a prolactinoma or something i will drop domp and start pumping religiously tomorrow.

Some cheap electric pumps I got at walmart. I don't care if you think it's a larp, do what you want. I want replies from other anons

ok rude and definitely a larp then gl baiting while i do it for real

Do you pump in the middle of the night too? The thought of getting woken up and forcibly breast fed is so hot.

Only did that for the first few months, it was too much hassle. If I wake up in the middle of the night on my own I'll pump though

How big are your boobs? When did you start lactating?

I'm a cis male and I can get tiny droplets from my nipples sometimes
I think some people can just do it naturally. There's occasional news stories of men breastfeeding their baby when the mother dies.

>cism b
if we find each other attractive, no idea why lactation would turn me off. doesn't specifically get me hard though.