Is she valid

is she valid

Attached: C796F8F3-5688-4CD8-BEE3-932AD8C51ABD.jpg (750x1276, 400.25K)

Reminds me of Sophie's pre-HRT torso photo lol

Lemme guess? Extremely low dose oral + barely any spiro? Many such cases user

Absolute unit.

Hon is a heckin' chonker

GIBBBBBYYYYYYYY

ogremaxxing

The amount of second hand dysphoria I get from seeing bodies that look like that is crazy. Ever since I was too young to understand what I was feeling, I thought I'd somehow grow up to look like my mum rather than those guys with beer bellies and stuff

Reminder that old hons are even more valid than you because they still decided to troon out even after decades of trying to make it as a man.

someBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GOING TO ROLL ME

if they were "more valid" they'd have transitioned before I did at 16.

i don't know how anyone can live their life as a hetero man for all those years. i get the teens and early 20s, in those years you might still see yourself as some androgynous thing, especially if you never had piv sex or done hard labor.
but not being like "FUCK THIS" after getting into a relationship and marrying a woman and shit? crazy. as soon as I had proper sex at 25 I rapidly began to questioning my sexuality and gender. and i don't even live in a western country.

>repper flag
>retarded take
makes sense

Attached: l5limm1eavzy.jpg (1024x576, 45.02K)

I love the bellybutton ring

jesus christ i barely noticed that im surprised it doesnt get lost in his belly button fat people are a drag on society

Why are Americans like this?

sugar and eating like a pig is normal because their portion sizes are fucked

what said combined w/ a sedentary lifestyle

fatmaxxing to look more androgynous is the best way to pass, sorry ladies

people will always view us as ugly disgusting freaks if trannies continue to do this instead of actually caring about what you look and attempting to look pretty and thin instead of being disgusting and fat

LOOOOOL

Is that what does it? I started breaking right shortly after I finally had sex. Please say no I don't want my life to be ruined by the fact I chickened out of sex 4 years earlier