Hope Natalie is ok

With the context of her latest video this is mildly worrying.
I really don't wanna be stuck with Ph*losophyChewb if Natalie were not around.

Attached: splrzxg1u8491.jpg (1080x826, 88.15K)

why doesnt she just get off twitter and social media. if i were her i'd probably just stop making videos altogether and just get a boring normie job. that patreon money seems pointless if you're just miserable and wanting to kill yourself all day

Who is she talking about? Twitter chuds?

alcoholism sucks, hope she gets better

>her latest cry for attention this week
pass

At this point she's addicted to being a microcelebrity, because she can instantly find a million opinions about herself to either fuel her depressive self-loathing or mania at any given time.
It's gotta be a mindfuck being able to Google your own name and instantly validate any intrusive thought that pops into your head.

>Google your own name and instantly validate any intrusive thought that pops into your head.
Damn never thought about it like that
>just get a boring normie job
Narcissism and inflated ego make this hard to do. How will others know you're a superior person?

Why do trannies look up to a depressed drug addict? Why can't more trannies just be normal and happy?

apart of me doesn't think its real. Also she has a 5 Million dollar mansions those property taxes and electric bills aren't paying themselves.

I think people who shittalk e-celebrities are psychos but, and I hate to say it, at some point you have to grow thicker skin. I've previously been a "nano e-celeb" and have seen hundreds of extremely negative things written about me, and at some point you really have to learn to brush it off and not give a shit

it only ever stings if deep down you know there's some truth buried in something someone's saying. there usually isn't, but if there is, then it's just a matter of accepting it rather than lashing out or self-destructing. for some reason Contrapoints and Fantano and YourMovieSucks and some others have not been able to develop immunity to this despite being in the public eye for like a decade. they react to each individual negative comment like it's the first one they've ever seen and then take some dramatic action in response

Yms fell off
Fantano is a leftist shill
Contrapoints although trans and valid is a bitch and attacked veganism

I don't have internet heroes, they're fake for the most part.

>Contrapoints and Fantano and YourMovieSucks and some others have not been able to develop immunity to this
It's a combination of mental illness as well as mixing their online personas into their actual personal identity.

Spoiler: all celebrities are depressed drug addicts. If they're not depressed, they're narcissists instead

Nonvegan leftists are hypocrites
But leftists attacking veganism is a whole other level of cognitive dissonance.

"I'm against this oppression but support this opression"
Becomes
"BLM, but supporting the exploitation and slaughter of billions of sentient beings a year? What are you a dumb ass?! I luv KFC I could nEvEr give it up because I'm a selfish hypocritcal cunt whose morals don't align with what I say."

She and lefty youtubers like her are absolutely insufferable.
Then you got vaush, the gun loving pedo, who has no idea what is causing the destruction of the planet(apparently) and thinks the solution is to take fewer showers.
No ethical consumption under capitalism to them translates to "well, I realize and have seen with my own eyes the oppression that these beings go through yet I don't care because they taste yummy and taste pleasure matters more than countless sentient beings lives and wellbeing"
I also love the ones who acknowledge that veganism is better for the environment and animals but refuse to do anything or at the very least limit their intake of animal prpducts.
Like, cute lip service and yes I'm against the oppression of sentient beings but I also support the oppression of sentient beings. Fuck right off.

Fuck all of them.

Attached: 27115yxa8s081.png (640x621, 258.56K)

What if i just don't think animals should have rights, only humans should? How am I being inconsistent? If they don't have rights they're not oppressed

Lmao she's not even wrong in those tweets.
Veganism is the morally correct choice to make if you care about animals and the environment, but it's undeniable that meat is delicious and being a vegan means denying yourself much enjoyable food.

>literal anti-white, anti-freedom commie who supports antifa and marxist street violence
>desperate for attention
>shills want me to feel sorry for her
You're all garbage.

What does "anti white" mean,?

>supports antifa and marxist street violence
Irony poisoned tranny or Any Forums tourist, I wonder...

>Why depressed drug addict? Why can't be normal and happy?
Go fuck yourself Bobby McFerrin

It's almost always a pol tourist, or even worse, a tranny that didn't outgrow her pol phase

>What if i just don't think animals should have rights, only humans should? How am I being inconsistent? If they don't have rights they're not oppressed
You're simply mistaken. It's worse when people think they are sentient and should have rights yet still think it's fine to kill and eat them, and even think it's fine to eat the ones that were bred for food and mass-tortured before being killed.

I'm not even a leftist in the economic/Marxist sense and have no inherent issue with capitalism (though I don't really know if she is one either at this point) but yeah it's really weird that she constantly harps on this. Sure, meat probably tastes better than vegan alternatives to meat, but it's besides the point.

>Veganism is the morally correct choice to make if you care about animals and the environment, but it's undeniable that meat is delicious and being a vegan means denying yourself much enjoyable food.
Yes, but it's not a very big sacrifice to make. There's so much good food out there. You're denying yourself of far more enjoyment if you try to do stuff like avoid calories/carbs/sugar. If you have no limits on those things, then lots of non-meat food is delicious. And either way, the harm caused is so great that even if it were a far bigger sacrifice, it should still be done.

She doesn't want to kill black people and Jews.

Supporting dems, critical race theory being adopted in schools, cheering for leftists that attack white protesters, demagoguing against them, like calling people who just don't want open borders "white supremacists," rationalizing censorship, etc.

I'm not sure if Twitter and Youtube are the source of her misery, wasn't she an alcoholic way before that?

Weird, all I'm seeing is a string of Any Forumsbot NPC buzzwords. Seems like Any Forums is malfunctioning.

>YourMovieSucks
>Yms fell off
that annoying monotone moron has been humourless and lacking in self-reflection since the very start, YT kept recommending me his fecal matter videos 7 years ago and I don't understand how people keep watching him

>only Any Forums dislikes stalinist terrorist groups
kek You're drunk on marxism, huh?

I like and watch his videos, personally, but really can't stand his meta-commentary or response to fans. It's verging on literal-autism level.

>buzzwords
Seems like you're now iq. i didn't use any, besides quoting your kind on one.

>being a vegan means denying yourself much enjoyable food.
I've eaten vegan chicken, pizza, ham, milk, cheese, etc.
Stop spreading bullshit like her, I'm sick of hearing it. You can eat anything a varnish *eats, but vegan. Meat is delicious but I didn't go vegan because I didn't like meat, i went vegan for the animals.
So, I should be able to kill cats and dogs and cook them and eat them. You think I should forcibly impregnate cute animals or just ugly ones? It's about a right to their autonomy, to live their fucking life. It's not about giving them the ability to vote or get married or whatever retarded shir you're thinking of.

I can't with you two, I've dealt with some fucking baby brained dipshits in my time but the "meat yummy" is the response I get from roblox kids. I've only been vegan for two years but I swear to god, I've seen some of the dumbest shit come out of not only people I once respected but also people I expected the reaction from. It is genuinely upsetting not only how willfully ignorant people some people are but how narcissistic, violent, and carelessly they view the world.

Educate yourselves:
Watch Dominion(documentary), Forks over Knives, Seaspiracy, The Game Changers, Earthlings, and Gary Yourofsky's The Most Important Speech You Will Ever Hear(on YouTube). Go vegan

>You're simply mistaken.
How can I possibly be mistaken? Wether or not animals should have rights is a normative judgement, it's not empirical. Have you cracked the code of absolute morality? You should be a philosophy professor then!

>critical race theory
>censorship
>"da dems"
>attacking white protestors
>open borders
all buzzwords/buzzterms and tropes

>How can I possibly be mistaken? Wether or not animals should have rights is a normative judgement, it's not empirical. Have you cracked the code of absolute morality? You should be a philosophy professor then!
Okay, that's true. But it's like saying "I don't think non-white people should have rights". Of course that's a normative statement, but it's just such a fundamental value disagreement that there's no point even trying to communicate with such a person.

>So, I should be able to kill cats and dogs and cook them and eat them.
No, because my cat is my property and you would be violating my property rights
>You think I should forcibly impregnate cute animals or just ugly ones?
All the tasty ones please
>It's about a right to their autonomy, to live their fucking life.
How can they have autonomy when they don't even have second order desires? They're not people, only people have autonomy

Carnist* not varnish

Also, again:
Watch Dominion(documentary), Forks over Knives, Seaspiracy, The Game Changers, Earthlings, and Gary Yourofsky's The Most Important Speech You Will Ever Hear(on YouTube). Go vegan

But i can make a rational argument for why all humans deserve right but almost no animals. Humans have second order desires which makes them person's. Animals do not so they're not person's. So they don't need rights

CRT is the actual name dems and leftists use for the poison they're spreading in schools. How is that a buzzword? None of the others are either. Kek You really are retarded. Actual buzzwords are stuff like "hate, fascist, white supremacist, conspiracy theory;" words that are poorly defined, demagogic and used to kill thought and reason. You have lots more.

hontra ropes tonight

>How can they have autonomy when they don't even have second order desires?
This is an empirical claim. How do you know they don't have second-order desires? Many or most probably do, but even if they didn't, why should that mean they can't have autonomy? You only need first-order desires for autonomy.

More importantly, even if they didn't have any desires at all beyond "I don't want to die", they'd still deserve the right to not be killed for pleasure or entertainment.

This is what I assumed you were saying, and that's why I said you're simply mistaken.

I hope so.

yeah but the conservative idea of crt is so unrelated to its reality that it takes on the quality of a buzzword