Is groomerpoints right?

is groomerpoints right?

Attached: file.png (1177x318, 137.5K)

100% true and only a total retard disagrees

yes, and i think she is wrong about most things

>doesn't believe in childhood innocence
Someone has been raped as a child

who cares, it looks bad in the eyes of normies and generates way too much trouble for the rest of us

>"childhood innocence"
slippery slope intensifies

She’s tripping. Childhood innocence is a real thing and a Privilege not every child gets unfortunately. This whole mentality of purposely wanting to pervert children is weird af

'Random drag queen in public spaces' sure, but children putting money in the underwear of drag queen strippers not so much

>a performance art is perverting children

Ok Blair white.

If it’s hyper sexualized, yeah bruh

Truth

yes
you're a fucking retard if you don't think they'd use anything they could against us

imagine attacking childhood innocence, of all things...

where is this happening, i keep hearing about it but nobody has produced so much as a shred of evidence

absolutely not a real thing. children are just children. the innocence is projected upon their ignorance + the fact that theyre children. it isnt real in the sense that it isnt an actual quality of the child but a perceived quality which is born in the adult

Ban homeless, ugly people, disfigured people , and women who dress slutty from public please. It will destroy my childhood innocence if I have to know these people exist.

there is literal video proof of it.

There's literally a photo of it lol

This but unironically.

Nothing destroys childhood innocence better than hearing mommy cry every night because daddy is stuffing an other mommy

This but unironically

>where is it, huh?
>literally everywhere
why do liberals do this?

>ban ugly disfigured people

Okay so keep trans people away from children got it