Is there a website to find and hook up with dominant futamoder trannies? Like Grindr or Tinder

Is there a website to find and hook up with dominant futamoder trannies? Like Grindr or Tinder

Attached: 11.jpg (850x1280, 118.32K)

there's like 100 of those on the entire planet

discord

Give me some time on hrt and then I'll be your dom futa mommy

dom mtfs dont like topping cis men unless their a femboy. eventhen, dom mtfs are very rare.

I only top masc hot guys

cope
we just don't like you

I top guys and like being a dom, but i require my bills paid in return.

thank you for your service

Where are my vers/bottom futamoders at looking for a daddy bf?

the world is your oyster if your not weird/creepy
t. trans bottom

I'm normal I swear it's just hard to find cute trans girls/femmes on dating apps :(

fair enough. trans ppl are like

Hopefully! I just want a cute girl with cute tits and a fat cock to suck. The last transfemme I matched with was a no replier :(

ahh nvm. 90% of trans girls wont let you touch their dick at all. if youve been trying to talk them into it or fixated on it, theyre just gonna ghost u

Not OP, but...
Okay, deal. As long as you are a weeb and I can show you off at anime cons.
My ex I used to let her stay home and housewife and paid for everything as long as you do housewife stuff like cook and clean and give me a kiss when I come home.

I never mention it I just look for switch/vers trans femmes :( I'm talking like they go 'hey how are you?' and I go "good hbu?" and they're GONE

i mean that's a pretty dry autistic response, are you always like that?

Guys shouldn't have to be your entertainment. People who want to date should be putting in equal efforts. The girl should be equally as interesting and interested.

Okay wise ass what's the best response to that basic ass question then?

Literally just look for the ones that managed to keep their cis GF/wife after trooning out

Source: I am a dominant futamoder tranny

Give me dommy futa gf right now, please. I asked nicely.

Are you AFAB or troon?