Why are hrt twinks so sexy??

look at that slim waist and the curves. even straight men would fuck that.

Attached: FUv6pr2WAAANCLC.jpg (690x2048, 229.14K)

Yeah but she like 7'5

Caus they are fembrained and know/value how to look hot,
AGP autistic hons eats Cheetos and doesn’t work out/plays video games

twinkmoder makes me seethe insanely hard, it's not fair bros

Attached: 1551071445534.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

Ok if they're so sexy let's see the HRT people here post their waists. They ARE slim right? RIGHT???

this. I want to die. I know I'll never achieve this :(

Even hotter

That's a female

Handcuffs just on one wrist is peak aesthetic. They're free for now, but that can change at a moments notice and definitely will pretty soon, since it's already prepared. All bottoms should use this aesthetic

she has a bulge though

>>>>>>>>>>>>twink

I usually just have handcuffs with me in my bag
you never know when you'll need some handcuffs

Attached: 1634854585960.png (679x1200, 1.01M)

cis e girls sometimes wear packers to cash in on the chaser market. imo that's pretty blow and stolen valor

But if they're in your bag, nobody can see them. The hot part is that everyone can clearly see that the worthless slut can be restrained at a moments notice, to be used by whoever in whatever way they see fit

he's unironically why I'm starving myself right now

It's all genetics if God throws you the wrong dice well your fucked.

yeah I mean I'm not going to wear handcuffs on my wrist when I'm out normally, that would be very weird
it would have to be the right environment

Attached: BiYq4krCUAE55n6[1].jpg (600x399, 40.2K)

Sure, out in the normal world you can't do that. But for pictures, it should be mandatory for subs. What's the most unexpected situation you got the cuffs put on you?

i dont think theyre talking about weight, more like bone structure and fat distribution genes

>fat distribution genes
>>>>>>>

hmm I mean it's never really unexpected
but I've been at parties where someone comes up behind me and locks my wrists behind my back

fat distribution genes have nothing to do with obesity. im talking if your fat goes to your ass/hips or upper body. if it's in the upper body you cant look curvy like this. best most men can hope for is being a twig twink, not a feminine twink

HRT ain't gonna fix a seven foot tall ogre-moder.

I have a question. Are these his hips? I am retarded about anatomy and trying to figure out if my hips grew on HRT or not.

Attached: 1639895408218.png (473x615, 464.36K)

>Caus they are fembrained and know/value how to look hot,
>AGP autistic hons eats Cheetos and doesn’t work out/plays video games
I'm a very malebrained HRT femboy who doesn't work out and spends all my time on the computer. I look like this (though not as good) because I'm too preoccupied to eat much.

worship queen

Attached: 8F90A081-50C6-4FA6-A3E5-2FA7A98A71ED.png (598x1021, 1.08M)

Damn, wish I was invited to those kinds of parties, that sounds fun

bro how do you not know what hips?? yes obviously those are the hips

I mean it was around halloween so it was kind of costumey
there were a couple of different sets of handcuffs there actually

>better hiding that chudcel face
many such cases

Damn I'm kinda jelaous of his shoulders, mine are wider than his

doesn't matter when it was, random acts of bondage are objectively hot

i need to kill myself so bad. i will literally never look like this and i can't live with that

Attached: GIGASUICIDE.png (860x888, 363.31K)

where be the womb and the breasts to feed mine children

Attached: 1642178282753.jpg (2500x1990, 1.18M)

yeah it's really fun

your face is probably cuter than theirs, else they'd show it. face matters more than anything else, trust me

>else they'd show it.
Or maybe this guy doesn't want his future job prospects to just poof and dissapear

lmao, literally who would care? nobody would even find it unless he posts it to his linkedin