Any Forums - Straight Cis Men

Any Forums - Straight Cis Men

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-185709_Chrome.jpg (1027x1052, 401.19K)

>I'm a straight cis man, but I want to be in a position where I am forced to take hrt get vfs and srs and live like a woman.

I posted but I legitimately am not trans and don't want to be a girl.

*gender non conforming straight cis men

either just normal cis men or reppers who dont have dysphoria enough to transition on their own. the "i dont feel dysphoria but life would be better as a girl" types.

I'm cis an dweird in that I don't feel dysphoria and think life would actually be worse as a girl. I simply think HRT would make me look more femboyish and therefore more attractive to others, so I started taking it.

you do you. gonna be funny to see another hrt femboy get knockers and try to hide them

I'll just get them chopped off if they grow too much

would be easier to get a keyhole surgery now and never grow the breasts in the first place but we all know you want them

ftmtf is common but mtftm is less. based but know top surgery isnt that great and your stuck with scars that youll have to explain to partners

Me on the left

What are vfs?

Straight cis men are an essential part of the lgbt community. Noone can be gay or trans unless cis guys exist.

How is your day going, fellow men?

Attached: 0880912.jpg (1242x1875, 406.2K)

there are many of us

There's nothing wrong with being a cis man and wanting to be a woman. Not every man that wants to be a woman is trans, as a matter of fact most are not.

Fact.

Attached: 6443047091.jpg (934x849, 153.12K)

I'm the one on the left, yes I know that I am based

I honestly couldn't care less about being a man or a woman
But I don't have dysphoria and am just a dude

Attached: 1654722271958.jpg (720x1332, 107.66K)

This was satire 8 years ago and now zoomers are trying to make it reality.