Are conservatives even capable of rational thought?

whenever they talk about trans topics it just seems like a bunch of pearl clutching based purely off of feelings
and then they argue in yhe worst faith possible
like are they all actually mentally stunted or something?

Attached: E4BF6346-FE21-449C-B93E-65C409320620.jpg (738x720, 122.85K)

No they're not, they operate solely off instinctual emotional.

>are conservatives even capable of rational thought?
no

You will never be a non retard Sophia

I disregard everyone whom says "pearl clutching" but
>graphs in op's picture
says transitioning isn't the determining factor in suicide attempts

Rapehon pedophiles like you are what give them hatefuel

Attached: 1652915787742.jpg (620x1200, 152.13K)

they're more akin to beasts than thinking entities

maybe there are a few moderate conservatives who are intelligent but who may just be misinformed, but they're quite rare

Ew yuck gross

that is the most retarded conclusion you can make about these statistics

>I disregard everyone whom says "pearl clutching" but
it's "who says". whom is used to substitute for an object, not a subject. who can be used to substitute for either an object or a subject

and then theres people like you
who make up lies to smear others
one question: whats it like living with a mental deficiency?

Your parents supported you, and you're doing absolutely nothing to help underage tranners retard.

???????
where is the correlation
lmfao

tell me what you're doing

>says transitioning isn't the determining factor in suicide attempts
what do you mean? parental support generally would imply also allowing them to transition and supporting their transition. it doesn't rule out the category of "parental support, no transitioning", but looking at "trans people who don't transition" doesn't make a lot of sense

yeah well you shove things up your ass and act like a girl, so why the fuck should I care about your inferences on my reasonable analysis
fuck off I didn't ask for your fucking opinion

????????
what does that matter retard
god this site harbors some of the most braindead people

its not a reasonable analysis you smoothbrain
the studies were studying trans youth already on hrt you idiot

yeah, they're called tripfags

I disregard everyone who says "whom" incorrectly

You post your little froggy graph in order to make a point, but really why are you here and not helping out? You have the means, you just don't give a shit like those unsupportive parents you love you talk about.

no because the largest & most sophisticated propaganda machine in history is solely dedicated to making sure they dont understand the world around them (this includes conservative areas having their schools absolutely fuckin gutted). same goes for liberals, but in a different way. the glowies are strong

So basically
>transitioning + parental support = less suicide
>transitioning - parental support = more suicide
and you're telling me not to point out the variable that changed

god you are so fucking stupid

How big does your lady boner get when youre at the playground?

Attached: fgfgfgfgfgfg.png (283x562, 238.02K)

don't bluff me you got nothing, your no better than conservatives, in fact you're worse because you know about how hard this is you heartless demon

are you slow?
the suicidality is SO MUCH MORE when not transitioning
i cant believe youre actually this stupid good lord

but that's not what the graph says because nowhere does it compare suicide rates of repressors (and associated categories) with those of transitioned people. this graph only shows the differences between two groups of transitioned people

go virtue signal somewhere else faggot good god
what are YOU doing to help?

>graph is talking about people are aren't transitioning
>graph is talking about people who are transitioning
It's like I shined light upon rats and they scatter in the beam

Attached: 1608457294313.png (600x700, 346.84K)

yes, their entire premise is that they're thinking rationally and we're just insane fact deniers. if you work with what conservatives are fed daily you'll end up seeing their logic, it's very simple and straightforward, however they miss out very heavily on bigger pictures. you may have seen people string together news headlines to post "information" on this site but not even have read the articles. this is basically what's going on at all levels, they either don't or purposefully chose to not read between the lines.